What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mr Moo Youtube - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Moo Youtube

Unban Appeal for Mr Moo Youtube 

In-game Name: Joseph Moore

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198219147099

Ban ID: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/146226-report-a-player-82-gta-rp/#comment-831661

Reason given for your ban: (G2.4) Value of Life C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for no value of life and toxicity in discord and in game. I had gotten killed by some ballas members after taking one of them hostage and they took me to a dodgy doctors and when they reved me I stood up and started shooting, I then started being toxic in OOC and in discord when we went to chat and it all ultiumately got me banned when they reported me.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because other than a few discrepencies I have been a pretty decent member of the community, I have spent a significant time in game crafting some good RP storylines and having a good laugh with members of the community, I made multiple videos on the server and I always focused on good roleplay and having a laugh, all be it It was a very violent focused method or roleplay I never really cut corners in the manner of which I roleplayed. I always gave 100% Now yes I broke NVL and at the time I wont lie I wansnt completely aware of the rules regarding no value of life, this has been corrected and Im noW up to date with all the rules in the server and believe if I returned nothing of this nature would ever be repeated again. I was also rather toxic after being brought into disocrd and prior to that quite abit in OOC, I am quite a memey laid back person that can sometimes come across as toxic which im not but there is always a good meaning behind it, its just the person i am but im not a bad person, I should be unbanned because other than this specific problem I have always gave good rp and will contiune to give good rp to the community, I will make sure in the future I wont commit offences such as this again and I will respect the staff and my fellow players whilst I am playing the server. I want to come back and have a good laugh with some people I know and be the micheiveess criminal everyone hates. I have been a member of this community for a long ass time, since the Altis days I used to stream with custard cream and have a good laugh with everyone there, its been some good times and i just wanna come back and experience it all again, Ill make sure to be cautious and upto date with the rules and make sure I double check or in doubt just take the L if the situation seems abit sus or im at the disadvantage, Ill be sure not to do anything like this again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why do you want to return? As far as I can see, you didn't care that you broke a rule and would most likely result in a ban with the OOC messages you were posting. One for example, would be this: "Is no big deal I can go touch grass"

Why should we let you back here if you can't take other community members issues properly but end up turning toxic and immature?

Sometimes I can come across significantly more toxic than I actually am, most of it is purely my sense of humour and the way I always kind of been, but this isnt the exact representation of myself and my character overall. This time I did take it to far and i took RP issues and RP frustration out into OOC and at the time honestly I wasnt fussed, but a few days down the line i regretted it. I took some time away from RP as a whole and the community before even thinking of making an unban appeal, in this time ive been gone I have missed the server and if I can return ill make sure to keep my toxicity to a 0 unless its within RP as my character.

Good evening @Mr Moo Youtube,

The below is what you posted on a player report which had originally landed you your ban.
If you are serious about this community and wanting to return, why did you not even give an attempt to defend yourself in a report made against yourself? Why choose to respond in this manner which mixed with the comments you made in discord towards other members ended up making your ban a permanent? 

On 07/05/2023 at 13:10, Mr Moo Youtube said:

Looks photoshopped to me that lad 

I'd like to submit footage from my pov of what happened during the situation as you can see as was well within my rights to defend myself i hope this helps give a better perspective on the situation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At this point in time I knew I was getting banned, after being told by the reporting party it was NVL and Custard Cream over and over that its very clear cut and im definitely getting banned, I thought instead of going out being a complete dick id try to have abit of a meme and a laugh before I got banned. I see in hindsight it was abit stupid and I went against the advice of custard at that point who even told me time and time again to not do it cos it would make it worse and I didnt listen if I could take it back i would, it was in the heat of the moment where i took to much of my meme personality into the forums when i could of defended myself and earned the lesser punishment but instead i was abit dumb and posted that. I am serious about coming back to this community and wish to return with some fresh ideas and some good Rp stories. This was but a one of episode of myself being like that and I dont intend to do it again

Evening @Mr Moo Youtube,

Your friend is more than correct in saying you'll make it worse yet you went ahead and did it anyway and got yourself a permanent ban for your actions.

You've stated throughout this appeal that this was an action you portrayed during the "heat of the moment". 
Are you often going to act like this due to the reason above? 

How are you going to ensure this doesn't happen in the future should you come across this situation again?
What would be different? 

As stated above, the whole reason i took this long break was to take a break from RP overall, it started to leak into my personality and the character I portrayed ingame who was this cheeky menance jumped into OOC. Im normally a very heat of the moment, impulsive guy but thats quite died down abit now and to ensure I wont do it again most the time i just use my common sense and just keep my mouth shut roll along with the RP or anything OOC that may come without trolling and being an idiot, futhermore ill listen to Custard alot more as he seems to know the rules front and back and has advised me on alot of situations I should of been quiet about or not of done which I went against and got me banned. But as you know I cant always rely on my friends to get me out of a jam so Ill make sure to just be adult about these things and just play the RP and follow the rules. If im outnumbered or just being revied and picked up ill just take the L and move on simple as. As will I in every situation that requires it from here on out. I wont be doing it again as ive grown alot from this and the time ive spent away.

Right-o Mr Moo,

Mistakes were clearly made and I appreciate the effort you have put into this. 

I am giving you this golden chance to prove us wrong and that you have changed.

But take in deep when I say this can NEVER happen again,
We will be watching.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back