What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mr Reznikov - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mr Reznikov 

In-game Name: Andrian Reznikov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198065345888

Ban ID: !!rpuk13065!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

After finding out that i have banned for breaking rule G3.1 that includes bringing in OOC information into the city. I found myself in this situation yet again. I have gone over the report and the end result is myself and someone else being perm banned of the state of server logs and that he brought a phone when i said he radioed me regarding it. I did say that i am sure i hared Big|T tell me over the radio of what happened and i called cypress straight away. But never said that i can be 100% but that's what i believed.

I understand how people my see it and will say how they think it was seen and i accept that and the ban given. Maybe not a perm ban as on the rule it says " punishable by a ban". But however, staff have made they decision and i have accepted that.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been a member of this community a long time now and should know better when it comes to things like this. In my eyes i didn't believe i broke any rules at the time within this issue because i was RPing and continuing the storyline with The Mob and Cypress and thought this issue was over. I'm not making any excuses and accepted what staff have said regarding this and honest am sorry for breaking a rule with this community. I have been trying very hard to stay away from rule breaking as a lot of staff know this and maybe i have rushed into things with out thinking due to the excitement of the situation. I honestly can't remember a lot of this issue as it was sometime ago and been very busy in IRL. So i haven't had time to even be online. But like i said, if a rule break has happened then i accept the ban.

If i'm given the chance to come back to the community. i will try harder to be careful within the future within situations like this to do better and provide better RP for everyone to enjoy.

I'll look forward to hear back from staff regarding this appeal and be happy to answer any questions

Regards

Mr Reznikov

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

After finding out that i have banned for breaking rule G3.1 that includes bringing in OOC information into the city. I found myself in this situation yet again. I have gone over the report and the end result is myself and someone else being perm banned of the state of server logs and that he brought a phone when i said he radioed me regarding it. I did say that i am sure i hared Big|T tell me over the radio of what happened and i called cypress straight away. But never said that i can be 100% but that's what i believed.
This statement to me feels as though you aren't owning your mistake, and rather trying to still plead your innocence in this appeal.

We have very detailed logs that can tell us absolutely everything about absolutely anyone. Do you want to continue going down that path?

At least your friend is telling the truth, whereas you’re not.

I think you need to take some time to tell the truth and realise that lying will get you nowhere.

May Appeal 22/06/23

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back