What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mr Reznikov - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mr Reznikov 

In-game Name: Andrian Reznikov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198065345888

Ban ID: !!rpuk13065!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for OOC information which isn't allowed on the server as this uses information to influence the course of roleplay which is considered metagaming. Using OOC information IC should never be used even to use to over power a situation for a win but instead playing out the RP to see where the situation will go. This gives players the time to create new ways to RP and maybe even change the outcome that normal happens in most situations.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been almost 4 months and i have had a lot to think about over this time. I had taken a very big break for FiveM and i have missed being able to come back to it and be on the server. I can see now from my actions before which lead up to my ban is unforgivable. This lead to a break in the story which we had created and the RP serious to come and just to let things play out the way it was meant to go. It wasn't just myself i let down but to all those that out trust in me but the stuff as well. If had a way to take back the time and change the outcome i would.

With this and all that has been said. I hope you staff take this as my apology for what i did and had broken this rule. I hope going forward i can be allowed back and work hard to earn your trust again to be able to continue to enjoy your amazing server and work along side the others to create some amazing RP serious for everyone to enjoy.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Mr Reznikov
How are we tonight? 

I wonder, what lead to this situation? 
With the 4 months away what have you thought about? What did you learn? 
You said you took a very big break from FiveM, what have you done in the mean time? 

What is the usual roleplay scenarios you've created for other players that dealt with you? 
What is the lore for; Andrian Reznikov (his strengths, his weaknesses) 

Is this appeal from the bottom of your heart, or do you say what we want to hear? 

Dear GigaChad

Thankyou for getting back to me as quick as you could regarding my unban appeal.

I wonder, what lead to this situation? 
An active story was create between my organization and another at this time. Meetings and talks was set in place regarding our vehicle colour as this was already taken by the other organization. Time was placed to think about it and to let them by a date. During this time and discussion was set with my organization about if we would change the colour of our vehicles and with doing so, have business with this other organization for the future. Or do we keep the vehicle colour and try to come to an different arrangement. Have of my members was in city at the time grinding. When i got told OOC that they have been attacked by this organization. I rushed to fly in to find out IC what happened, Got onto the radio and forget i was still talking in OOC. This is when i was able to a phoned the other organization leader about what happened on which they replied "How did you know". I said they i got told over radio and they didn't believe me. This lead to us talking OOC city believing i was telling the truth but realized it learned about the information OOC. At this point they was nothing i could to change what was said so i went along with hoping they would agree with and leave it as that because i really wanted the story to continue with our organization. this was due to our first fight for my organization at the time and wanted to build the REP. This choice i made was a bad call which lead to OOC ban and i have regret it ever since. All i wanted to do was have fun, build something new and create some great RP. I let everyone down in my organization and did what i could to get of this situation and by doing so broke trust with my members and staff for RPUK. 

With the 4 months away what have you thought about? What did you learn? 
During this time and have a hard time even thinking about coming back to FIveM and always said to myself "what could i have done differently" which the easy answer to this was to be patient. But I didn't do this at the time. To be honest, i wasn't even going to appeal this because i know i F***ed up and felt like it wasn't worth doing it because i have been here before. I'm making mistakes that i know i shouldn't b making but when i get into it so much. I sometimes rush into things and only when i look back i think maybe i should of done that a lot different then before. I can only learn from my mistakes and become better RP player for everyone.

It was only from others talking to me about it all and saying that they want me to appeal and come back which was nice to hear but still felt bad. So i chose to take the time i needed before even appealing. But with this said. Talking to others about everything, what i could of done differently made me think a lot and learn a lot if there is a next time. to relax, not rush and think about what to do next so it doesn't destroy everything and create some great RP for everyone to enjoy.

You said you took a very big break from FiveM, what have you done in the mean time? 
Things have been difficult recently in IRL and not having the chance to play FIveM to help distract me from everything as out. I have had to find others ways to help but it's not the same playing FiveM RP with friends and creating something with them, Having fun and grinding. So i have just had to focus on myself, my partner and future really.

What is the lore for; Andrian Reznikov (his strengths, his weaknesses) 
When building this character, i wanted to show something different to everyone. Have a different view on things of what we can do and can't in city. Build something of his own and leave something great for everyone. Maybe a legacy and it would continue with some else taking the reins of the organization. Sometimes the weakness for him was motivation. It was difficult to even get where we was but having people to back you and help build an organization from the ground up. Really payed off until i let everyone down.

What is the usual roleplay scenarios you've created for other players that dealt with you? 
I have tried hard to create business meetings with other gangs/organization for the future. Situation that involves police and other gangs with different jobs, snatch and grabs that lead into information given/taken from them, fearing for their life. Much much more if i was still around. 

I wanted to create different  RP situations and create something where people could see us. Like police investigating us for drug trafficking, guns runs and so on. Maybe even protection for events and that.

Is this appeal from the bottom of your heart, or do you say what we want to hear? 
I understand this a lot. I know some people come on here to tell staff what they you want to hear. But this is different. I didn't wait 4 months for nothing and mean every word i have said. All i can do is try.

Hello, firstly thank you for calling me GigaChad, made me smile already at the start of the appeal. 😄 😄

Now onto your appeal at hand, I am glad that these 4 months have done you good, I am also glad to hear that you're focusing more onto your future IRL, it's always healthy to focus on what the next step in life is! 

How will RPUK benefit from you being back if allowed back? 
What are your plans, goals, what is it you will try to achieve? 
Will we see each-other here again?

Dear GigaChad

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly regarding my appeal.

Now onto your appeal at hand, I am glad that these 4 months have done you good, I am also glad to hear that you're focusing more onto your future IRL, it's always healthy to focus on what the next step in life is! 
I appreciate what you said. It's very important to me with IRL. Doing my best to change a lot of things which has been difficult to do but slow a steady always wins. With IRL stuff, this is why i turned to play RP as it helps to distract me lot and focus on something that is different.

How will RPUK benefit from you being back if allowed back? 
Honestly i want to take a different path within RPUK if I'm allowed back. When i first started, i was part of the Police Force and loved every second of it as it never failed into the unexpected every time you would be on duty. Maybe one day with time I can come back and begin a new chapter with the Police Force but first i need to earn the trust back not only with Staff but with everyone else as well. Only then can i think of the future.

Since my time a way, i have learned a lot and taken action of the mistakes i have made to change them for the better. I'll work hard in the areas i have made those mistakes to make sure these mistakes will not happen again. RPUK will benefit with the choices I'll make when IC to bring some great RP towards any situations/scenarios faced with and towards those that partake in them with me. 

What are your plans, goals, what is it you will try to achieve? 
Well with everything that has happened and with the life I have chosen for my Character (Andrian Reznikov). A change in direction with that is for the best. I have always chosen Gang/Organization life as I believed this would be the best for what I could enjoy. Not saying I don't enjoy that life but maybe a different path in that life or a complete new path with my character to see where things could go.

I always wanted to run something that i could later on leave to RPUK for the future. But i believe with the mistakes i have made, i need to learn more about it all, take notes/learn from others on where to do things right and begin fresh start to it all at a later date when i have gain enough experience.

Will we see each-other here again?
To be very honest I really hope I'm not here for the same mistakes or anything that i have done to break rules. I planning a different path that would hopefully never see me here again.

Thanks for taking time with my appeal. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards Mr Reznikov

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr ReznikovI am glad to see that your relationship with GigaChad @Mikeis flourish.

I have a one ask, please state the rule broken, in your own words and then explain why it is important to have on the server.

@PapaSmurphy Nice to see you brother. Been sometime and thank you for getting back to with a quick reply

G3.1 - This basically states that you are not to use out of city (OOC) information that you have not been told as your character in city (IC) would have no knowledge of this information. The reason behind this is so you don't ruin a story line or situation/scenario to create an outcome that you would influence a win within the story line that has been create by other RP players. That's takes away all the time and effort both parties have put into this RP for different outcomes to happen. This can destroy the RP experience for everyone involved. 

This is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban

@Mr ReznikovExplain to me your actions regarding the OOC information, what happened and why you did it?

I would like a detailed story of the actions you took that day and what you did specifically.

@PapaSmurphy

Thank you for getting back regarding my unban appeal.

I'll do my best to explain everything i remember and what i have told about the events in that day.

On the day of the events that happened i was out of city minding my on business when i was alerted by some of my members who was IC that they had been attacked by an organization/gang we was currenting talking to regarding a situation with the colour of our vehicles. They claimed to already been using this colour for a while. A business meeting was set where a purposely was set by them and i would have until the weekend to come back with an answer in our next meeting. I wanted to talk with my organization regarding what we was going to do and they points on this situation.

It was the day before we was going to our next meeting with an answer when i was told out of city that had been attack by this organization. This is when i decided to fly in to city to find out what was happening. During this time i was still being told what happened and who it was by. Once i was in city, instead of waiting to hear from my members IC about what happened. I rushed to phone the leader of this organization regarding what i had been told. At this time i wasn't thinking and forgot that i had to be told IC before i could act but by the time i remember this, it was to late and i have already spoken to that organization/gang leader. During this time i was on radio trying to find out what had happen and believed i got told over the radio but i was in fact out of city chat that i was updated on what happened. 

This is when i was brought OOC to talk in DM about what was going on and told him my actions on which the leader replied saying "How did you know about all this" i said that i was on radio when i was IC and was told (I believed this at the time but later find out that it was OOC). I told them that i wanted to continue with the story as this would of been the first fight for my organization and want to prove not only to my members but also to RPUK about my organization for respect and reputation no matter the outcome of this fight. 

Before i could react about the action i had already taken, it was to late for me to change it all as the damage was already done and i know i F***ed up. I wish i had the chance to make this right but i really wanted the fight to happen (Which we did have a war) it all went to shit as i made the mistake and my members had to pay the price due to my actions rushing everything without stopping, thinking and then taken action. 

I am deeply sorry for my action on this and wish i could change them. If had the chance to do this, i would in a heart beat. This then lead to the first encounter we had with this organization/gang on which i didn't wait at all due to me rushing into things and used what i was told OOC, IC to find out what was going on. 

All i can say that with the time i have taken away debating ether to do an appeal because on my actions on that day and all those i had let down. I felt that didn't deserve to come back and maybe not wanted. It was only until know that after i had spoken to people about what they had to say and heard me out about everything i was able to move passed it all. With all that i said i would try to do an appeal and see what would happen as they was no harm in trying. 

I fully understand that action i had taken that day was rushed, wrong and unfair towards all those involved with that situation. Which has lead me to this point today. As i said before in my reply before with Mike. I apologise towards RPUK Staff and all those involved and that i have learned from my mistakes and will not happen again. I have a lot of trust to rebuild and would be working hard to earn that back if given the chance to come back that is.

I'll wait for you reply regarding all of this.

@Mr Reznikov

Thank you for your detailed response.

I think it is very simple anything on your personal discords is OOC and not to be brought into game, you are not to just "hop on" to help your mates either.

Everything else that you work out is in game and IC, please do NOT mix to two, its very simple and easy to follow.

The rule of thumb is if you have not been told in game and or worked it out in game then you should not be acting upon it, if you are asked to log on to help in whatever is going on, DONT as this is a direct breach of the server rules. 

So I am going to give you a one time only Smurphy Special, since you have inconvenienced others roleplay, I am going to wipe your inventory and that will be the end of it, you will be able to join back on the server.

If you agree to this please reply, and I can get this sorted.

@PapaSmurphy

Thanks for getting back to me brother so quickly.

I happy to agree with your terms. As of inventory, you mean items on my person?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back