What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mr Tate - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Tate

Unban Appeal for Mr Tate 

In-game Name: Toby Tate

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198357778257

Ban ID: !!rpuk6822!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3) Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: To start off with I was involved in a very very messy Roleplay situation out the front of the Ballas car wash. The situation quickly turned south however as it ended up with me getting tasered out my car and stabbed by people that never spoke to me or warned me, but nevertheless I was killed during a situation and regrettably chose to Combat log as I believed at the time that what happened was complete RDM and was hoping to resolve the situation later. Of Course I immediately regretted my actions as it could have been solved in TS and I wouldnt of had the need to leave the server whistling being killed.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be Unbanned as I have noticed and learned from my mistake that I have made, this can be seen by the fact that instead of appealing this ban straight away, I took time to look and reflect on my actions and consequences of the situation I caused. Another reason why I believe I should be unbanned is because I've never had a dirty record before this incident with staff, not a single warning or anything, I was even applying for staff in hopes to help assist this community as I did enjoy spending time on it. The server has definitely meant a lot to me through out covid as ive met alot of people I know class as mates and it annoys me that i've destroyed the link that allowed us all to meant by my actions, If i'm unbanned I can guarantee I wont be seen on the report page again. Thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you believe someone has broken a rule what would you do next time? 

If I find that someone has broken one of the rules, Instead of just leaving the game to sort it later, Id take it too TS immediately.

Be honest with me, was this done out of rage? an attempt to save your items? Spite? 

Be honest with me, was this done out of rage? an attempt to save your items? Spite? 
This was done due to a mix of emotions, the rage of dying unfairly, attempting to save the items I had, and also to try and sort it out later, looking back at what ive done I should of just  accepted it was an unfair kill, get dumped and then asked for a TS call with the people involved to try and resolve the issue.

That is exactly what you should have done. That or report the person if there is no resolving it. Right, I will go ahead and unban you but your inventory will be wiped as you would have lost that stuff had you not combat logged. This is your first ban and I hope your last, next time we will not be so quick to unban you. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back