What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MrBanning7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Unban Appeal for MrBanning7 

In-game Name: Mason Storm

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199467603529

Ban ID: !!rpuk14615!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.5 - Character separation

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned as I built a lot of relationships with the same people on different characters. I’ve mixed up the story lines between separate characters, breaking the character separation rule.

Why should we unban you ?: If I get the opportunity to come back to the server I will focus on one character to have a specific story line and group of friends and not mix that story line and friendship group with another character of mine. I got pulled yesterday by Stuart (admin) and I think he explained the rule and what I did wrong pretty well so I understand where I went wrong and how to avoid making that mistake again. I feel like I do provide good RP in the sever and do stick to the rules 99% of the time, this being the 1%. I’ve taken all the information and knowledge that Stuart and the other 5 staff members gave me last night and I’m positive I won’t break this rule or any other rules in the server again, they made it clear what I need to do and how to not make this silly mistake in the future if I was allowed another opportunity. I do want to apologize for making this error in the first place and also want to thank you for taking your time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I told you to stop doing this a few months ago when I banned you both, and you ignored me and continued anyway.

Why?

In all honestly mate all i can do is apologize, I've not tried to go under the radar and ignore you or anything like that. I do realize i made the mistake again and can only say sorry for making it again. After speaking with the 6 staff members yesterday i fully understand the rule and how to avoid breaking it again. Stuart  and i agreed to cut of connections on all other characters and only continue a relationship with my character "Bruce"  and his relationships, not cross with people "Bruce" spends most of his time with.

Thanks for replying so quickly 

Good evening @MrBanning7, I hope all is well! 🙂

It's not properly answered Phoenix's question though, you may be apologising to him but I don't understand why?
You had a ban previously for this, was told by Phoenix to stop and yet you've still after being given a chance decided to completely disregard the rule and what a staff member has told you by continuing to do it anyway?

You may understand it after yesterday's chat, but if you didn't understand it completely the first time around why did you not ask one of us for clarification on your situation?
If I am to give you another chance, how am I to know you're not going to just ignore us yet again and go ahead by breaking other/more rules? 

Well i'm going to break off the close relationship with characters and stick to using "Bruce" instead. If i do go ahead and use my other 3 characters im going to RP with other players in city not the one "Bruce" is close to. I do hold my hands up and say it was 100% my fault and was silly to reoffend but i have now got full understanding of the rule as Stuart explaining it to me in depth and im not going to risk getting banned again.

Good evening, I hope all is well! 🙂

During the conversation with us on the roof in game before you were banned, majority of our questions were already answered by you both.
It's extremely clear you're both aware where you've gone wrong and why the ban was pushed as you appeared to take it with a decent attitude.

If we are to give you another chance on the server, you'll need to accept the following conditions:

You may pick one character to keep and have your relationship on, this character will receive a full wipe. (Bank, Cash, Inventory, Vehicles, Assets, Houses etc).
All other characters will be permanently deleted.

Do you accept these conditions, and if so, which character would you like to keep? 

Yeah it's a bit harsh to delete and wipe all 4 characters but what can i do. And i want to keep Bruce Biscuits

Good evening, @MrBanning7!

It's not harsh, you've been transferring items between character for weeks after already having a warning prior.
The decision wasn't made by me alone, but instead with a handful of other staff members.

Given you've accepted the conditions, they have been processed.
I'm willing to give you another chance on the server as I believe from this, you've managed to learn a lesson and understand where you've gone wrong.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back