What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - mrgee07 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgee07

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for mrgee07 

In-game Name: Ali Goob

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199035956180

Ban ID: @@rpuk13546@@

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for meta gaming

Why should we unban you ?: 
( I have lost my steam account which had Ali Goob on it so I have provided my other steam id which is linked to an account which has been blacklisted from RPUK from a previous appeal)

Another unban appeal, trust me im not proud of this and have got no fucking clue how many fuck ups I have made within this community in under a year, yes i know its shambles.
But i would like to start off by apologizing to all staff members, especially those that have wasted their time on my appeals and Mike the Gigachad who I told to trust me and failed to show how trustworthy I am.

Why I got banned:

G3.1 - OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of role play is considered meta gaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

I was banned for meta gaming to get an advantage in RP by using discord with a fellow member of The Coalition at the time. The reason I had stuck myself in the situation at first was because I was really close to it before hand and during it I was selling on ballas turf and where this took place was ballas clothing store which would make it seem like a good cover up. I admit It was outright the most irrational thing ever. I did all this just to save a gun which I admit now looking back at is very stupid and not the move to make, what I shouldve done was if that situation arose again was to take no part in it at all and continue what I was doing ( selling drugs to npc's on ballas turf)

Cooldown:

However, this is the first ban that I have received which comes with a condition being a 3 month cool down. The cool down really shows how I took the server for granted in my past and how much i have realized that if i was not to take it seriously I would be wasting staff's time and also my time. Like I said this cool down has made me realize that if I break a rule again it will be an even bigger consequence than 3 months cool down, I am happy to say it will NEVER happen again, i mean it.

Role play:

I have now been role playing for near enough a year and it is actually a fun experience and showing a good time to people that I role play with, the thing is I can actually role play to a high level that is expected by RPUK but its just stupid and dumb decisions I make that put me in a position like this
Again, apologies to all staff and members of the community that I have affected with my stupid rule breaks. I am more than happy to answer any questions :)

Ali Goob

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What is the steam 64ID for the original account?

What have you done/tried to resume control of it?
@mrgee07

Hey @L1L, thanks very much for the reply hope all is well.

The original account has the steam id of 76561199436115785

The new one is  76561199035956180

I have tried entering the password more than 100 times now over the last month as i was on holiday and only realized when back I have also tried to reset the password but I do not have access to the email anymore that is linked with y steam account.

Thank you for your time, any other questions I am more than happy to answer them.

-Ali Goob

I would suggest you put some more effort into re-gaining access to your original account, if we do decide to unban you, we will not be able to transfer your Ali Goob character to a different Steam account.

Proceeding with your unban, a common mindset for our community members who've been around for a while and end up being banned for meta-gaming is that they feel comfortable doing it believing that they can get away with it, would you say this was accurate for yourself at the time? If so, what do you think we can do as a community to prevent this?
The meta-gaming rules are one of the most important ones we have and a breach of said rule can not be taken lightly.

Another valuable trait we like to see in our members is of course their roleplay, can you help me get a better idea of what kind of roleplayer you are? perhaps recount a scenario you where a part of and played a major role in?

@mrgee07

Good morning @L1L, hope your doing well!

I would suggest you put some more effort into re-gaining access to your original account, if we do decide to unban you, we will not be able to transfer your Ali Goob character to a different Steam account.
Yes you are right I would love to regain access to it but I cant and have accepted that I cant now, all I am asking for is if I was to get unbanned hopefully I would like to have the Ali Goob name and the characters knowledge if that makes sense.

Proceeding with your unban, a common mindset for our community members who've been around for a while and end up being banned for meta-gaming is that they feel comfortable doing it believing that they can get away with it, would you say this was accurate for yourself at the time? If so, what do you think we can do as a community to prevent this?
I am not proud to admit this but yes you are correct, I felt like I could get away with it at the time and had a pretty good story built for a lullaby but all failed and now is when I realise why even risk all the time I have had and you could say karma has hit me and now I do not have the account I have spent a long time on.

Another valuable trait we like to see in our members is of course their roleplay, can you help me get a better idea of what kind of roleplayer you are? perhaps recount a scenario you where a part of and played a major role in?
I agree, seeing people roleplay infront of me is a reallyu good thing, one it shows me how serious the server is and two its something that i can learn and do in future roleplay scenarios if it is needed, a scenario where I played a major role in was when I had taken a person who had bothered me when I was selling drugs to npc and when having a conversation with him I had done emotes such as (holding vest and crossarms) and when killing him off I had done all sorts of /me e.g. ( /me strangles man with left hand and holds throat firmly) ( /me drags body from feet into the water)

Thank you so much 🙂

- Ali Goob

Unfortunately, we don't allow character transfers across steam accounts, including you just making a new account with the same name etc. 

What was the reason for the loss of steam account?

Hey Fluqi hope you having a good day, I understand that you dont allow character transfers but what I am asking for is the initial Ali Goob character to be deleted and in return all i would like is the name Ali Goob on my new character and also Ali Goob's knowledge that he had of the server if that makes sense, if not i can elaborate 🙂

What was the reason for the loss of steam account?
I came back from holiday and I was logged out of my steam for some reason and then it hit me when i realised i have no clue what the password is and the email linked is an email that I no longer have any access too.

Thank you for trying to help, much appreciated!

Hello @mrgee07

I understand what you're trying to say but there are simply too many moving parts in regards to continuing as ''Ali Goob'' on a new account and as such this will not happen.
for now, i will lift the ban on your alt account and if you ever regain access to your old steam kindly open a ticket on Discord so that we take the necessary precautions.
For now, you will have to create a new character and continue accordingly.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back