What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MrLongSlong - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

Unban Appeal for MrLongSlong 

In-game Name: MrLongSlong

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198202134400

The date you got banned: 03/16/21

Member of the team that banned you: Keirt

Reason given for your ban: 6.1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I executed Hasan and Ciska after they died in a car crash.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand I've literally just been unbanned and that in the terms of my last unban I agreed that any rule break would be a six month break but like cmon I killed Hasan and Ciska two very good friends of mine , I was talking to them and giving them roleplay but as I was in teamspeak with them at the time I must have missed the capslock key and not said what I said on teamspeak ingame , simple mistake.

I understand that what I did is technically against the rules but its not against the sprit of the rules is it really? the rules are there to protect the members and to make sure everything is fun and fair and that everyone is having a good time, what I did didn't impede any of those things , Hasan and Ciska wanted to die so that they could log off as we where going on a different server , they where not upset that I killed them, they both have done similar things to me, we are in the gang together.

I'd would have hoped that one of the members of staff involved would have come to see me and speak to me and ask why I did what I did at the time , but I can see from there perspective I logged of straight after so I suppose its fair enough.

I've been back on the server for roughly a week now and since coming back have contributed loads to the server with not just my roleplay but posts and memes of the forums , something that clearly means something to some people as I'm currently the no 1 popular contributor on the forums, Orange Cap Gang don't play like any other gang and thats what makes us unique and fun , you could ask almost anyone on the server about us and would get a decent story ( maybe not Poseidon as they are still a little soar about border wars :) ) and that's only after being back for a week, I still believe there is much more opportunity to progress as a player and a gang if given the chance.

If I could go back in time and do it again I'd still kill the bums but I'd say what I said to them on teamspeak in-game to avoid such thing happening in the future.

I understand and respect what the staff team do for the server they put in a lot of time and effort into everything they do and that's why I wasn't toxic or disrespectful towards the staff members that came to the decision to ban me when I spoke to them in teamspeak today , I really apricate that they took the timeout of there day to come and have a laugh about it with me because at the end of the day its not the crime of the century.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is rather similar to the reason you were banned last time. The fact that you think its a good idea to execute gang mates in the first place doesn't sit well with me either. Where is the RP in that? They are your gang mates, you should be doing everything in your power to save your friends lives. You keep justifying your rule breaks by saying it was just me and my mates having a laugh etc but rules are there for a reason! What if some new player saw you doing this? See's a guy walk up to two downed people, execute them with no RP and then just log off?

You were given a fairly rare chance and frankly I feel as though you threw it back in our faces. Given your unban terms, I would have expected you to be extra cautious in game but apparently I was wrong.

You were unbanned on the finest of margins last time and you were told that another unban wouldn't be entertained for at least 6 months. You lasted a two weeks.

Denied
Can re appeal 18/09/2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back