What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MsSapphire - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSapphire

Unban Appeal for MsSapphire 

In-game Name: Sapphire Dalton

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198149968512

Ban ID: !!rpuk10690!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I logged out in pillbox at the check in guy after I was accidently downed near AE.

Why should we unban you ?: Situation -
Tim Lang, Joe B. (Firm), Ryleigh (AE), and I were messing around and punching each other across the street from AE. Ryleigh and I were teaming up on Joe when I got close to dying so I stopped punching and started to walk away when Ryleigh accidently punched me and I was downed. She then picked me up and carried me to her car at AE and drove me to the hospital. Before we got to the hospital, Tim downed Joe in an attempt to restore my honor. After that was successful, Tim loaded Joe into a separate vehicle and all 4 of us went to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, I was laid next to the check in doctor and at that time I really needed to go so I logged out before I checked in, which everyone involved in the situation was ok with.

I apologize for logging out without explaining the situation to a staff member first. I really had to go otherwise I would have waited till I was fully revived. 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon, @MsSapphire

taking everything into account, the fact that you was already in the hospital and "really had to go", what steps could you have taken to make it right? also please quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

Last edited by a moderator:
(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained.

The rule I broke was logging out while being downed. I made the decision to log out while at the check in instead of logging out after I got revived. 

What I could have done differently was to message in ooc and explain that I had to go or I could've made a ticket also explaining my situation. I do apologize for not doing either of them. If I ever have another situation like this, I will make sure to take these steps before logging out. 

Indeed these are the correct steps to be done, Or simply just check into the hospital and wait out the timer should that be an option. As outlined in the combat logging rule if you do log out whilst downed awaiting a medic/hospital treatment then it can result in a punishment such as this. 

Giving your understanding of the rule broken and knowing this shouldn't of been done to begin with I'll go ahead and issue you an unban. Be mindful moving forth. 

Unbanned! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back