What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MurdockC - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdockC

Unban Appeal for MurdockC 

In-game Name: Murdock Campbell

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199120535757

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Association to someone being disrespectful to members of the discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned from discord for being an associate of another player who was being disrespectful to another member of the community.

Why should we unban you ?: I have took a long break from the server and now feel as if I should return and apologize for associating myself with a disrespectful person in the discord. From the time away from the community I have cut ties with said person and would like the chance to come back on RPUK as I enjoyed my time here. As told by staff member (Sammy) I was told that I was banned in game but as I am also banned from discord i cannot see the ban reason. Thanks for taking time out of your day for reading this. (MC.#3863) This is my discord ID.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Personally I don't remember much apart from one of the people I was talking at the same time as was making fun of another players dead relative.

Apologies but I'm not sure what you mean by if it was wise as it was not me saying anything about a dead relative but it was one of my friends at the time. I didn't inform anyone at the time cause I wasn't even sure I was going to be playing the server anymore. I myself did not get involved with what he was saying as I knew it was wrong. It would mean A lot to be given another chance to be unbanned from the discord so I can see the reason for my in game ban because I'm 99% certain I was not playing on the server at the time. 

Why do you want to come back? You said in your latest reply that you weren't sure you were going to play the server, what has changed?

Why should we let someone back that was making fun of someone's dead relative? That's quite a nasty thing to do..

@MurdockCPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back