What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mxtty1011 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mxtty1011 

In-game Name: Rodrick West

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198321573219

Ban ID: !!rpuk13130!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Logged off when i wasnt meant to

Why should we unban you ?: No report on me or anything so no clue who banned me but they obviously dont have the full picture.
what happened :
i shit on some scouse lass
they hunted me down and killed then dumped me
some lad found me and put me back on the bed
5 MINUTES after i stand up and im outside pillbox literally about to alt f4 one of the guys who originally killed me kills me for a second time without any RP around it and they put me straight back in another car.
at this point its 1 am and im alreayd super late to bed and NEED TO GO. i tell them COUNTLESS TIMES i need to log off and i NEED to go to sleep so im not late for my job tomorrow.
they take me to the top of a hill where i then tell them in ooc AGAIN I NEED TO GO NOW.
I log off and go to sleep.

I find it insane that i have been banned WITHOUT CONTEXT for something where i had to put IRL and my responsibilities FIRST. i love RPUK but i CANNOT put RP over my job especially when the situation that was dragging should of never took place firstly.

I said i wouldnt appeal again , but when im being banned for putting my job first over a situation that shouldnt of occured i feel like its unfair, which is is.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As stated yourself, you got yourself into a roleplay scenario which caused you to be downed. When you were revived from the bed, you were downed and kidnapped. During this, you had 4 minutes left to respawn which you failed to do but ultimately combat logged. You then proceeded to kick off at community members in the discord.

I can understand where your irl job comes first but you had ample time not to be involved in an RP scenario and even posted messages in the discord server 3 minutes after you disconnected but you couldn’t have just waited the 4 minutes to respawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month. 

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back