What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Nathan McDog - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Nathan McDog 

In-game Name: Nathan McDog

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198817242941

Ban ID: !!rpuk14035!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Banned for combat logging, Had a power cut and wasn't able to get back online for awhile. Your logs will show that I did not alt+f4 or f8 quit (if your logs can do that) I was having a laugh with a few guys in there and pretended to be "mr steal yo girl" sean then punched me a few times and downed me while i was trying to take lola off my shoulders. requested medic and a minute or 2 later my house lost power had to call engineer out.

Why should we unban you ?: I like to think I give high quality RP and being in the occult will encourage me to continue high standards of RP. This ban shouldn't have happened because it's something completely out of my control but I understand the rule and why it happened. Next time I should of put in the RPUK discord saying something along the lines of "sorry if a medic shows up at the comedy club i had a power cut" I didn't think of doing this because I was too concerned about the power loss. Lesson learnt.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Nathan McDog

You are correct in saying that our logs will tell us that this was an internet loss rather than an F8 quit. However, the reason it was pushed was due to the fact that you were downed, and subsequently your internet and or power was cut and you disconnect from the game 4 3 minutes later.

Can you go into this, a bit more with detail (Please don't post anything that would be described as sensitive information)

I was in the wilco comedy club with pretty much the whole occult. whiskey, crystal, vinny, sean, steve, lola, phil and a few more who had cars and time to take me to pillbox, I had nothing on me to lose that's worth a ban. I had a knife phone radio and few random bit and bobs worth nothing. I was RP'ing my injuries because i was on the floor dead and was asking for someone to take me pillbox. 1-2 minutes later I lost power to my pc (house) Like I said in the previous reply I should have said something in the RPUK discord. There isn't much else I can do or say that I know of. I understand it can be seen bad from your pov but it was a coincidence I couldn't control. I enjoy my time here so I wouldn't intentionally combat log or do anything to get banned. 

Thanks for your time.

See, I am in two states of mind right now.

I am fully aware from Gaming as a child, to where I am now. It is incredibly easy for people to pull their ethernet cable out of their PC to simulate a Power Loss but then on the other hand, you lost connection with nothing of that much value at a decent time of night. However, we have seen people deliberately disconnect for less.

I fully understand, but with the situation I was in (being with my own people having a good time in the comedy club) there is no valid reason to why I should have to get under my table and unclip my ethernet cable for whatever reason. This appeal is the honest truth, I did not remove my ethernet cable or anything along those lines. If i was in a police chase or gang shoot out I would understand, but i was chilling with my own people having a good time. Thank you

Alright, I'll bite.

Please in future, make those aware of internet loss/power loss. Even if you have Discord on your phone, open a ticket with Staff. It'll help stop these situations..

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back