What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - nathan8906 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for nathan8906 

In-game Name: simon porters

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199384861746

Ban ID: !!rpuk11057!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i made a new character and was going through the course of the tutorial, i was instructed to go towards the tornado to fix it and be on my way, there was a NPC crouched to the right side of the tornado and as i was walking up to the car i accidentally pushed him resulting in the NPC pulling out his firearm and shooting me, once this had happened i decided not to continue with the new character and quit the game, i thought this would not get me banned as i was still in the tutorial, reflecting on it now i realised i was in the wrong and shouldnt of done it and deeply regret it.

Why should we unban you ?: i thoroughly enjoy this server and striving to improve my RP day by day, i have never combat logged ever and it was a genuine mistake that wont happen again, i have gone back and read over the rules to refresh my mind to improve my RP and others.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@nathan8906Thanks for your unban appeal, and I must admit this is a strange one. Can you please state the rule that has been broken and explain the rule in your own words? And if this was to happen again what course of action you would take?

Last edited by a moderator:
the rule that has been broken is c2.3 combat logging, combat logging is where you log out of the game during RP, during a police chase, under arrest, in a gun fight, being helped or awaiting a medic, to prevent your possesions being taken or even quitting the game out of anger.

i wouldnt log out of the game i`d alert the NHS of my location and wait for the timer to finish if NHS cant reach me and ensure im in a fit and healthy state before logging out of the game

@nathan8906If you had to leave urgently it is best to create a staff ticket or type in OOC to allow people you have to go, so that you are not in breach of the combat logging rule. Once you have read this and aware of the rule, I will process the unban. Please comment on here when you have read the above.

i have read and understand what you have said and ensure to go back over the rules again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back