What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - nathan8906 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for nathan8906 

In-game Name: simon porters

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199384861746

Ban ID: !!rpuk12063!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to breaching G1.2 rule as I didn't provide quality Roleplay before engaging in violence.

Why should we unban you ?: After reviewing the incident, I realised that the roleplay I provided to the officer was not of high quality.
Despite the fact that I had a fantastic Roleplay scenario with the G6 officer previously, everyone must be treated with the same level of respect and effort.
I made the mistake of believing that the G6 officer had called the Police officer to link the Roleplay.
Unfortunately, this was not the case, leaving the officer puzzled as to why I had attacked him.

The G1.2 rule is in place to prevent scenarios like this from occurring and to maintain a high level of roleplay on the server; without it, there would be no difference between this and a deathmatch server.

I'm here to provide quality roleplay and am embarrassed by this incident highlighting my performance.
I enjoy putting a lot of effort into my RP and feel like a let down to my faction and the community as a whole.
If I am unbanned, I can assure you that I will take all necessary precautions before engaging in any violence in order to present a quality performance that is enjoyable for both parties.
I enjoy roleplaying here and im eager to show off my abilities.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

If you were to encouncer this situation again, how would you approach it in future?

thank you for the fast reply.

If I were in this situation again, I would make sure the other person could hear me and give clear instructions if I intended to use violence. I wouldn't rush into attacking because this is about roleplaying, not fighting. I wouldn't get involved in a situation like this in the first place because the context of the Roleplay was completely irrational, as it stemmed from me stealing dust caps from a G6. I had other options, such as surrendering and cooperating with the officer, to explore that line of Roleplay.

So having a look over your history with us, You we're banned for combat logging in December, Warned for combat logging again in February. In between them times you broke multiple other rules in January to where we talked about Pillbox (Should jog your memory on this one) and it's got to the point with another permanent ban for RDM. 

Giving your history how can we be sure you will even follow the rules again should we give you another opportunity to return as from where I'm standing you are showing blatant disregard for them and couldn't care less until caught.

I'm not only here to have fun, but also to learn the basics of roleplaying.
I'm new to roleplaying, so I won't make excuses, and I appreciate you bringing me to the side previously to educate me.
I enjoy roleplaying, and these are only a few of the many hours I've spent on the server.
The rules are what distinguish this server from a deathmatch, so please know that I take this very seriously.
I've taken this time to go over the Rules again to ensure that if I'm allowed to play again, I'll give it my all.
Only my actions will allow me to demonstrate this. I've taken it as an assignment to watch numerous Roleplay streams and clips and want to be an example Roleplayer rather than a hindrance. 
Because I violated the G1.2 RDM rule, I'd like to demonstrate how well I can Roleplay in similar situations, and at the very least provide quality Roleplay before engaging in any sort of killing.
Without this Rule, the server would be chaos, as I previously stated, a deathmatch.

Okay, i will give you another chance. Do not get yourself in more trouble any further appeals will not be considered for atleast 6 months after this one. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back