What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Neb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Unban Appeal for Neb 

In-game Name: Neb Yahontov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291545787

Ban ID: !!rpuk3006!! / !!rpuk3296!!

Reason given for your ban: Eco Protection / Ban Evading

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have recently logged in after taking a short break to find myself banned for ban evading. (first ban is the og one, second is the ban currently on my account)

Why should we unban you ?: I haven't been banned or reported since my last ban as i try my best to keep to the rules and not break them i had a patch when returning to the server in 2022 early 2023 where i was a bit rusty and got some warnings but apart from that i have been ban free since march 2021. I believe this ban may be because i played on a account left on my pc by my cousin, that was on my pc because i believe i was showing him steam and the games i was playing ( i say i believe as this was 3 years ago ) i took advantage of this fact back then and played for a few days on this account before the account got rightfully banned , this was a long time ago and i have changed quite abit i am not longer a fivem arena sweat n have changed my style of play to a more rp focused playstyle this included me getting no bans or even a report on my account for over 2 years since my ban . i believe that this ban from a very long time ago doesn't represent how i play the game anymore and staff can see i kept to my word from the last appeal and changed my attitude to the server.

I spoke to some people about my ban and i believe this was only brought back up because of the new anti cheat update , fair enough i should of brought this up back in the day but i thought i would be able to not say anything and get away with it in my appeal, looking back this was very fucking dumb but i completely forgot about it until today where i had to go through all the dm's n think back to why i might of got banned.i completely take responsibility for my actions and unfortunately it never clocked for me that this account would be a issue as it was a very long time ago. This account has changed since i saw it last as i don't own the account anymore and i believe its inactive rn or very unused so it never popped up anywhere that would remind me of back then and looks completely different so when it got shown to me i was like wtf till i saw a msg where it was mentioned and clocked it was the account .

I can fully accept if staff do not want to unban however it would mean alot if i could be given this chance to be unbanned, as the person who ban evaded back then is not the same person. alot has gone on in that time including me leaving the sever for a while and playing whitelisted servers and improving my rp and also me playing during the end of altis life and being there for the end flying out to the ocean with the last remaining players, and with the fivem server joining a Whitelisted f6 gang and staying with this gang all the way up to being a senior in the gang showing my commitment to the server and being a involved member of the community. Many years ago i was in the same position where i had to write one of these appeals and had to ask the staff to trust me and i feel like i kept to these promises i gave in the unban i reported bugs i found and exploits that helped the server not have anymore of people like old me and never broke rules or got banned now i am asking again if i can get a second chance at playing the server without trying to get around this ban, doing my unban the legit way and admitting to my wrong doings many a year ago.

I fully understand the rule i broke back then is a major one however i believe in second chances as the last unban allowed me to think about my time on the server and how i go about things with staff this has come at me very randomly as i had forgot all about it and i think that if this was a more recent ban evasion and a more serious one i could say that this was me being malicious and wanting to effect the server and dupe the staff , however since this was an long time ago i think that this is a dumb mistake by someone who was salty they got banned back in the day and didn't realise he could change and actually play the server well and follow the rules.

All i ask for is you to consider what i said here and realise that i would of brought it up if i had been aware of the steam account earlier but unfortunately i got banned before i remembered the bloody account. I cannot say the original rule break wasn't malicious but rn i wouldn't try and trick staff. I have been open to showing dms for more context and asked in a ticket for any information on the ban so i could help fix the issue and show any information the staff wanted .

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @Neb, I hope all is well! 🙂

You may be familiar with the rules now, but I do suspect you were familiar with them back then too.
As you say, you "took advantage", but I do not understand why. Whilst playing on this other account you knew what you were doing but still completely disregarded the server rules and continued to do so anyway.

Are you really sorry, or are you just sorry that you've been caught ban evading and are now just typing what you think we want to hear to get yourself unbanned?

Thankyou for the reply,

I fully understand how this may look however my attitude towards the server has changed quite a lot since then yes i can understand how doing this looks random and stupid (because it is) but i didn't really think it through back then as i said i literally duped back in the day i didn't really have a great attitude towards rpuk but the break i had between that and my unban gave me time to think about it and also the very long break i took from the server until i returned helped me to actually think why tf did i do that and try to change the way i act and not break rules, i hope this is clear by my ban record as i have tried my hardest to keep it clean and not get into any trouble. My views on the server used to be very narrow minded that's why i disregarded the rules at the time but now i think that the server rules are more important to help the server run better and improve mine and others experiences that's why the way i act changed so much.

I enjoy playing this community and interact alot with the many people within the community and i think that if i was able to be unbanned i would continue to act how i have been while also remembering that the trust between the staff and me maybe not as strong as i used to be and keep this in mind by how i interact with others and how i approach situations involving staff and being more transparent with them. Honestly back in the day i got banned from alot of servers and never lasted longer than a few months but since i returned this server has been the longest i have played a server without even a ban or report that is why im saying what im saying and being honest about everything because i enjoy this server and the people who play on it. I do apologise to the staff for some of the shit i pulled back in the day but hopefully you can see that this was a long time ago and i can move past the dumb shit that used to happen.

Afternoon, @Neb!

If that account wasn't to be banned, how long were you planning to continue ban evading for considering you likely knew we'd catch up with you eventually?

You say you were narrow minded back then which is why you disregarded the server rules, considering you've not really been around I'd like to know what's changed since then? 

Hello mate,

Im not 100% sure what you mean by not being around as i have been active almost every single day since late 2022 and have been able to join a whitelisted gang and become a senior in this gang (also for context maybe i wasn't clear im sorry about that but i got unbanned in September 2021 for my main ban and took a break occasionally joining back until late 2022 where i came back to play as my main server)., but answering the question i have changed how i view the game i would rather have a fun time a create interesting story's and actually take advantage of the content the server has should as coke selling and gang relations compared to back then in 2021 where i wanted to frag and be very competitive within the game that is why my original ban was for eco protection because i wanted to be ahead of other people but now i find this mentality cringe and wouldn't dream of going back to how i was. Playing the server for the year i have since coming back from my break i have tried my best to stick to my character as i have only been in one gang and haven't gone out of my way to cause issues with staff or other players, i have also in game helped alot of gangs start up even if they eventually failed i would say alot of new gangs have had a connection with grove at some point because of me and how i now play the game and interact with others and the direction of my character this most likely wouldn't of happened with my old self.

With the ban evading im not sure how long i would of evaded for because it was 955 days ago since i got banned on that character and 973 days since my main character ban so i cant say for certain i wouldn't of stayed on the account longer but what i can say is that i was very bored with the server back then and a few days maybe a week or two after my ban i started playing my last server more often so i doubt i would of stayed on that account long. 

Back then i knew what i was doing however this was very long ago and i have been unbanned for the original offence, taken a break, joined back, joined a Whitelisted Gang and became a higher up since then i don't think the same why i did about the game i play it alot differently now as well i focus more on the gang politics side of the server and enjoy talking to new gangs and seeing what they can offer for me doing deals and helping them figure out some of the mechanics of the server trying ultimately to help them to stick around and not disband quickly like some do.

Good morning @Neb,

You are correct in stating that I had overlooked the dates.
Please bare with me whilst I look into this, I will update you as soon as possible. 

Good evening @Neb,

This should have been sorted for you and you should now be able to log back into the server.

If there are any issues, please open a discord ticket and link this appeal.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back