What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Neb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb

Unban Appeal for Neb 

In-game Name: Neb Yahontov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291545787

Ban ID: !!rpuk15805!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for malding when a staff member shot me with a homing missile.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been part of this community for many years and i would not like to leave in this way, i have given it a few weeks since my ban to let the situation cool down and i think that i am now ready to appeal this ban. Originally it was a 1 day / warning however due to me being annoyed with the rp i was provided i said i'm not apologizing for my comments, looking on this, this was not the right way to deal with the situation and i think that honestly i could of been more reasonable.
I would like to be un banned as i have multiple active situations going on within rp and would love to be able to continue these as it seems like some of these have gone a little dry since i got banned and i would like to be able to rejoin them and bring some fun content.
This situation got blown out of proportion for no reason as it was originally a trivial ooc rant, this shouldn't have lead to a perma however i can see why the staff member who banned me decided to perm me. All in all it was a temporary mald that lead to me getting permed for a small issue that is why i am appealing.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Neb, I hope all is well! 🙂

Why had you began to be argumentative with the staff member speaking with you from the get-go? 
You're in a whitelisted faction and have also been here long enough to know that it wouldn't have gotten you anywhere - which it didn't.

Honestly it started bc normally the qra gives you time to lower the heli which didn’t happen this time which is why i caused such a fuss, because of this i just responded angrily to a staff member informing me of my previous warning this is what escalated the situation. I’m normally very chill with staff but this time was just a specific lapse in composure due to being mid gunfight and getting almost instantly shot down by qra.

obviously looking back this is dumb but that is what lead to the argument with staff. 

Good evening @Neb,

What exactly where you doing before being shot down by QRA?
There would've been a reason for them to take your helicopter down. 

I was flying over a gunfight which makes sense for qra to be there, it was that qra gave me no time to land which they normally do.

Good afternoon @Neb, thanks for the response! 

What will be different next time should you be spoken to by a member of staff?
You're fully aware of the rules by now - I can no longer ensure that you're not going to have a sudden outburst when spoken to by a member of staff. 

next time i deal with a staff im just gonna accept what they say and open a ticket if i feel there was something wrong, just overall try and keep clear of staff interactions.

Good afternoon @Neb

I hope all is well today 🙂 

You stated at the start of this appeal that you acted out due to frustration, how do we trust it will not be the case in future if you were to be unbanned? 

As i said in my last message i will make sure to not respond hastily and will keep my opinions to myself and if i feel the need i can open a ticket in order to query the decisions, i will make sure that any staff interactions will pleasant for both sides and not a argument.

- Hidden -

Appeal on hold for a moment whilst checking inventory logs. 

Good afternoon @Neb!

If you're to be given another chance here, we will also be wiping the inventory you went down with, do you agree to this? 

Hello @Neb,

Your last ban was in 2021 so as of now, this is the second ban you hold on record.
The attitude displayed by you throughout the conversation with staff was absolutely ridiculous and I'm not surprised it was pushed to a permanent... This could've simply been 24 hours and over with.

Given the clean(ish) record so far, I will give you another chance on the server.
As per the FBS, any ban you now receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent and it will be much harder to appeal again.

Your inventory has been wiped.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back