What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Neovo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Unban Appeal for Neovo 

In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099597591

Ban ID: rpuk#4309

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Not a clue :) was on a little beach above paleto trying to find a sly fishing spot out the way from every normal one. Stepped on a crate and as soon as i stepped on the crate my game crashed and it said perma banned.

Why should we unban you ?: Not actually using any illegal client or anything like that, FiveM and Steam just the usual.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@NeovoCould you give me the full details please about where you were, what you were doing etc... before you got banned

sure, I was in the server about an hour before it happened. I was looking for a fishing spot for me and gang members to use that other people wouldn't know about. I was going from west to east at the very top of the island along the beaches and tiny sandy areas. My car ended up going in the sea and I was trying to find a spot to send a GPS to a friend who could come pick me up. I swam to a very small patch of sand just below a cliff edge, its very out of the way and not many people would've been there before (abit east and north from the wood collecting place) I saw 2 rectangular crates that said explosives on them, I tried to interact with them incase it was some hidden drop thing similar to the pseudo'something' drug ingredient that is in a river. Nothing worked (pressing caps and interactions, and E to try pick them up) and then I stepped on it. And it looked like the way I stepped on it/touched it the game had a fit and it instantly kicked me and gave me my ban message of Illegal Client. Baring in mind I've been playing 82 days in the server and have 942 hours played on FiveM (only this server) I haven't changed anything and was just playing as usual. That equals an average of 11.4 hours played per day in that time (a disgusting amount) so I'd be stupid to jeopardize my account by using an Illegal Client. In Short I believe it was either a one-off random event and the game didn't like the way I stood on the crate. Or that specific spot is glitchy, I can't imagine many other people have been there if any. Thanks for the reply.

Damn what an interesting story, it truly is a shame I dont believe it.

Baring in mind I've been playing 82 days in the server and have 942 hours played on FiveM (only this server)
Kind of surprised you decided to throw all that away, oh well.

You are not being completely honest here with us and at this point I dont think there is any point entertaining it, you know exactly what you did and how and so do we, but I guess you dont have what it takes to admit to it in a public setting, come back when you do.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back