What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Nex Fuze - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Nex Fuze 

In-game Name: Nex Fuze

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199104029676

Ban ID: !!rpuk12629!!

Reason given for your ban: I Was banned because I breached C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Myself and some other Aztecas had been roleplaying at the block and celebrating the successful heist we just pulled off at the big bank.Whilst we was celebrating it was called out on radio that firearms and CTSFO’s were setting up and taking defensive positions all over the block Which would could only entail they want one or all of the individuals on the block because they must have caught wind of who did the heist. I then fled the circle of Aztecas and jumped up to a balcony which would allow me to take strategic decisions whilst behind cover and would also allow me to defend the turf a lot easier. Whilst I was on the balcony I was taking quick and strategic shots at officers as they were set up on roofs and running around in the middle of the court yard. Ambushed by the police at the Azteca block a gun fight between Aztecas and police began to unfold. During this fight I was on a balcony shooting over at police however I wasn’t aware that I was ghost peeking whilst doing so.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand the severity of the ban and exactly why it has been placed on me. Ghost peeking gives me a massively unfair advantage as the opposition is unable to take shots back at me. Like I said I honestly didn't realise in the heat of the moment that I was doing this and I suppose this mistake happened due to how sudden the situation was and how unprepared I was for the strategic strike from the police was and I got caught up in the heat of the action and made a mistake which I apologise for. Unfortunately, I didn't have my medal on during this situation but I trust the staff team in the fact that they say I was doing this and it's something I will 100% be looking out for in the future instead of getting caught up in the adrenaline of the situation. I'd personally like to apologise to the officers involved in this shootout and can assure you if I found myself in a situation like this again I would make it my first priority to ensure that I wasn't doing this as making situations fun for both sides has always been a priority of mine. I have been a member of the community for 2 years and whilst I don't have a completely clean record I'd say it could certainly be a lot worse. This is my third ban and it upsets me at the fact I've found myself in this position. I have a very good understanding and knowledge of the rules and would never deliberately break any of them but unfortunately I have and can only hold my hands up and ensure that this will not happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you are saying if we give you a pass now you will then ensure you provide quality RP for both sides? Goes into question why this wasn't in your mind anyway since shouldn't we be here for quality RP? 

Indeed you have been here a while and that's why it's more disappointing seeing someone with as much time in the community break such a severe rule. I am highly confident you saw the announcements Stavik put out in the RPUK announcements channel and everywhere on the groups discord, So it should come as no surprise what the outcome of this appeal will be. I would suggest you take the time away, Learn from this and down the line we will review the appeal then. (I'll also quote part of it for you to go back and read the full announcement either in the RPUK Discord or Group members)

ff32eec018c6d73183a9f8e22a0be52d.png

Since breaking such a rule was announced it does come with a 6 month cooldown something that will be given to yourself. You are welcome to make an appeal on or after November 4th 2023.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back