What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - neymar - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

neymar

Unban Appeal for neymar 

In-game Name: Jo Dos Santos

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198163812534

Ban ID: !!rpuk12517!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 Metagaming / OOC Information

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Thanks firstly for taking the time to read my appeal. I was banned in April'23 after I regretfully intended to and made the intention clear via discord messages to trade items in RPUK for items in a different city. This was against the rules and I knew that at the time, I had intended to exchange someone elses items on RPUK for items in a different city, the chat was I believe on a discord chat that had been captured and sent into admins.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to start off by saying that what I did was very foolish, and looking back it was really a major regret to have been banned and lose my place in the city for something so careless. I understand fully the issues with metagaming making plans via discord to change the course of the economy, the in-game spontaneity and the general way in which the server runs. I was planning to allow for items in the server to be sold to me via a completely different city. This would totally ruin what I remember to be a thriving, and well run player-based economy. I did this to help someone out, but also to help myself and stupidly thought I would not receive any punishment for it. I did not think clearly or smartly to allow this metagaming to take place, and I can assure you if given the chance I will proceed with the same meticulous caution and respect that I had when i first started in the city back in 2021. I understand that taking actions outside of city than effect a player-run economy can have dramatic and serious consequences to the fairness and spirit of the very well run economy and roleplay of the city.

I should be unbanned because I believe I have a lot to offer the city and community which I miss the most. I had been burned out at the time of laxly accepting to trade and metagame, and even though it didnt happen the intention was there, I have 0 intention to break the rules and simply want to play the server as intended and as I had been the prior years before this rulebreak. I had always found myself mentoring newer players, and giving the best roleplay situations in gang, and as a solo to immerse both myself and the other parties involved. The thing I do miss most is creating fun story lines for the people I interact with and I can promise that is my only intention if I am to be given another chance. I can only show you, and whilst maybe it seems I do not care for what I did, i can assure you I do and would be very keen if given a second chance to show and set an example to old, and new players alike of how the city should be played, and to follow the rules as I know them so well. I do not wish to benefit myself and hurt the economy, or metagame whatsoever and am here simply to say sorry and to get back to the only community I truly enjoyed in gta. I am here to simply roleplay, meet old and new friends alike and prove that I can be part of the city with no issues like this going forward.

I appreciate very much you taking the time to read this appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @neymar, I hope all is well! 🙂

I should be unbanned because I believe I have a lot to offer the city and community which I miss the most.
Please tell me and explain what you have to offer here?
To be honest, a player that breaks rules in the manner you did is not someone we want here.

I had been burned out at the time of laxly accepting to trade and metagame
What happens if you get burned out again? Will you begin breaking rules in this manner? 

Hey Danoo, doing well thanks. Hope you are too and thanks for the reply.

Good evening @neymar, I hope all is well! 🙂

Please tell me and explain what you have to offer here?
To be honest, a player that breaks rules in the manner you did is not someone we want here.

I feel I do have a lot to offer in terms of creating fun and dynamic roleplay situations as I had been committed to doing without rule breaking for several years playing very regularly. I offer all different types of RP as my character Joe, including extended and interesting ongoing situations with newer players dealing, and helping them get into the car and motorbike markets, and the mysterious and complex criminal world. With extensive knowledge of the vehicles market I am able to help and assist as a mechanic, an advisor to people, and keeping up with the latest information to help those around me to make informed decisions on purchases. I had time with The Padrinos which really gave me a great platform for learning from some of the best as how to comport and behave in most situations, as well as most recently in the Vagos again with some top roleplayers which is really what I love most about the city. I would like to continue to extend this knowledge and pass it on to the people I meet, new and old. I had organised and created race-tracks, with high stakes betting, as well as having a successful property business that I also used to diversify my characters reach in the city. This really started to open up all sorts of new avenues for my character and am eager and excited to continue to do so with obviously no rule breaking whatsoever.

I realize that someone who breaks the rules or intends to break them is unwanted but for what its worth I can give you my guarantee there will be no rule breaks of this sort, or of any going forward. I had thought to myself as my first perma-ban and as a pretty well-to-do friendly character I would not find myself in this situation but my own stupid actions landed me here. I can only promise it will not happen again, that is for certain.

What happens if you get burned out again? Will you begin breaking rules in this manner? 

Absolutely not, I have no intention to break the rules, I have learnt from the time away that it is the only city I can play, and would not throw it away. I do not intend to play quite as often as I used to but regardless even if I do, there is no chance I would be breaking rules in this manner, or any. If i was to be handed another chance I am positive 100% you would not have to worry about any sort of rule breaks.

Thanks for taking the time!  😊💛

Good evening @neymar, thanks for the response! 🙂

I appreciate the effort you've put into this appeal, it does make it much easier on our side in terms of gaining an insight to your thoughts.
Could you please explain what happened with your container code, please? 

Sure @Danoo
I can remember I had shared codes with a friend at least 2-3 weeks prior to my ban via in game SMS or voice chat as he needed a locker and I trusted him to share mine.

Then I believe he somehow got asked by admins for perhaps accessing my container, I am unsure as to what actually was said but he did mention this story and I told him I had shared it in game to which he agreed. I wasn't in the server to know exactly what happened. Hope this helps am here to answer any other questions about it.

Good evening @neymar,

So you've only shared those container codes via SMS or VOIP - Not via any other methods? 

Evening @Danoo

Looking back, I was definitely standing in front of the locker, I may have said check your emails aka discord, and sent it there while in game. I think that may be what happened as at the time I thought you could say to someone in city check your emails. Apologies if it was considered to be a form of meta.

Good evening @neymar,

Appeal.png

I'm assuming this wasn't you, then? 
It was sent whilst you were not in game may I add. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening @Danoo

Yes that is me, I was for sure in-game and I am unsure if I had sent it in game as well as an email. I'm sorry I was under the impression you could say to someone in-city to "check their e-mail" and send them something highly sensitive/or not. For example it happened at the time at car dealers, and just generally was something I had seen happen regularly in RP. I do apologize if it was not acceptable and can say I would not repeat this.

--
It was sent whilst you were not in game may I add. 

I fondly remember being in game giving that code, however I could have sent it whilst not in game, if so I do apologize, I specifically remember giving him the codes whilst being at the locker, if it was not on this occasion I sent the codes then I would like to apologize for sending them whilst not in city.
That would be meta and not something I would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @neymar, thanks for the response! 🙂

Personally, I do not feel enough time has passed yet for us to open the door here again.
A rulebreak in this manner is not something taken lightly here and to be frank, ruins the enjoyment for a lot of people... We're here for roleplay purposes at the end of the day, not making quick cash. 

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back