What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Nicci - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainey Rose

Unban Appeal for Nicci 

In-game Name: Rainey Rose

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198871314724

Ban ID: !!rpuk14616!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.5 - Character Separation

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for poor character separation. My characters have some type of relationship with the same person with his different characters. We have been around eachother in the game continuing the same kind of storyline which breaks the character separation rule.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I deserve the opportunity to be unbanned because I provide good roleplay and have built really strong close connections with a lot of people in the game. Myself and my friend were spoken to by staff last night and they explained thoroughly what we have done wrong and why it is wrong. I fully understand my actions and how they have broken the rules and for that I am really sorry. I also want to apologise to Phoenix as he warned us a while back about this. I will ensure to never break this rule again by not seeing or communicating with my friend if I ever do decide to log into my other characters, I will also delete all the friends including my friend who is also banned with me from my contacts on my other characters. I will only play with my friend MrBanning7 on my Rainey Rose character.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I will ensure to never break this rule again
How can I believe you after you’ve already ignored what you were told?

I didn't intentionally ignore you, I just stupidly thought it would be ok if we played on separate characters to do something different in the game. I now fully understand that this was wrong of me and I did break the character separation rule and I am really sorry for that. I can assure you this will never happen again as I will delete any contacts I have from my friend group on all my other characters. I don't even plan to play on them anymore to avoid this stupid mistake again.

Why do you think as a community its important we have this rule in place?

As a community it is very important we have the character separation rule in place to prevent players having any unfair advantages. It also gets very confusing and messy having the same sort of storyline with more than one character, not only for the player but for the staff too. 

Me meeting with said person, no matter who it is, should be me meeting someone i don't know to create new scenarios as RPUK is a serious roleplay server afterall. We have the opportunity to create 4 completely different characters with so many different goals creating new and exciting roleplay scenarios and when players like myself break the character separation rule it shows a lack of creativity.
I have had time to reflect on my mistakes and I will never do it again.

Good afternoon, @Nicci!

You say you'd not intentionally ignored Phoenix, but still thought what you were doing would be okay.
If you were still slightly unsure on what had been told to you, why did you not ask rather than risking the ban you now hold? 

Hello Danoo.

I now fully understand that I was wrong in my actions and broke the character separation rule. At the time of playing, I thought it would be ok for my other character to play with MrBanning7’s other character and I didnt raise a ticket because I was afraid I may be in trouble which is silly because my actions resulted in me getting banned.
Every time I tried to play an new character I got a little bit bored and lacked motivation and wanted to be around my friends. This is a stupid mistake as I should have just played on my Rainey Rose character to stay around the people I enjoy spending my time with on RPUK. I now know I want to play on just one character for the time being.

I regret my stupid mistakes and I will never do it again. I would again like to apologise for my wrong doings and thank all staff for reading and replying to my appeal.
If I ever have any questions in future I will raise a ticket. 

Good evening, I hope all is well! 🙂

During the conversation with us on the roof in game before you were banned, majority of our questions were already answered by you both.
It's extremely clear you're both aware where you've gone wrong and why the ban was pushed as you appeared to take it with a decent attitude.

If we are to give you another chance on the server, you'll need to accept the following conditions:

You may pick one character to keep and have your relationship on, this character will receive a full wipe. (Bank, Cash, Inventory, Vehicles, Assets, Houses etc).
All other characters will be permanently deleted.

Do you accept these conditions, and if so, which character would you like to keep? 

Hi Danoo.

We both do accept full responsibility for our actions and we do not care about our other 3 characters we only care about our main characters Rainey Rose and Bruce Biscuits.

I am happy for you to delete Nicci, Sara and Savannah but please could I keep Rainey's bank, cash, inventory, vehicles, assets and house? We played together because we enjoy eachothers company the most, it was nothing to do with giving eachother materials ect, we just wanted to be around eachother.

I would like to keep Rainey Rose' character and all belongs please.

Good evening @Nicci,

You transferred items between characters multiple times over a few weeks even though you were already warned.
These conditions are non negotiable, do you accept these? 

Good evening, @Nicci!

Given you've accepted the conditions, they have been processed.
I'm willing to give you another chance on the server as I believe from this, you've managed to learn a lesson and understand where you've gone wrong.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back