What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NightHawk - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

Unban Appeal for NightHawk 

In-game Name: Teeza

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198408083881

The date you got banned: 11/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: i forget his name

Reason given for your ban: being rude and saying things in a discord pm

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was saying stuff to an ex allie of my gang and i took things to far. i was going through alot and thats no excuse for my behavior but as i was told by the admins i needed time to reflect on myself so ive been going to counciler about how to deal with emotions properly. thank you for reading this Admin

Why should we unban you ?: I Promise i wont be rude anymore im learning to control my anger as its not that easy for me to lose my cool anymore ive dealt with most of my problems so to speak and everyone deseverves a second chance i swear i wont be rude anymore ive said sorry to the person i said the things to and weve changed our attatude towards each other i swear ill be an actual respectful person of the community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your ban was placed on the 11th of this month. I find it very difficult to believe that you've managed to regain control of your emotions and actions in such a brief period of time.

Take some more time away to reflect and focus on your real life before attempting to return here.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back