What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NightlyHD - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightlyHD

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for NightlyHD 

In-game Name: Thomas Anderson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353400565

Ban ID: !!rpuk15992!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 // C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was online this morning around 5:09 - 5:39. I've gone online and I've wanted to transfer my characters over as I didn't want my first character's name and wanted to start fresh. However, I've forgotten that the rule G2.9 doesn't allow anyone to transfer money to other characters. I spent the 30 mins transferring from the character "Thomas Anderson" to "Denzo Camilla" and once completed was to delete Thomas Anderson however I can see now that what I've done was wrong and I shouldn't have done this. I would like to formally apologise I wasn't trying to do anything with the money as I've also been banned for C2.2 exploit which I wasn't intending to do. I just wanted to really change my character's name.

Why should we unban you ?: What I've done was stupid, I should of fully read the rules and understood them before joining. I've broken two major rules which were stupid and irresponsible and I can now see why the rules are placed into effect and why we have these rules. If I'm gonna be honest I've spent the past few weeks looking for a good roleplay server and came across none that exceeds my expectsions then roleplay uk. Roleplay Uk stands out to me as it's a safe space for me to come home and enjoy and have a laugh with other members of the community and learn some pretty interesting stuff. I know that what I did was wrong I take full responsibility and I should of fully understood the rules.

I'm aware that C2.2 states that it's a Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. However if there's anyway to prove that I wasn't intending on this please let me know. I've wanted to delete that character as I even applied for the NHS on it but I've asked if I can change it to another character. The sole reason why I was transfering money was because I wanted to move to another character.

I understand that the punishments I've been given my result in this being denied however I would like to say thank you. To whoever is reading this, thank you for your consideration & reviewing my appeal. Any more information you may need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Furthermore, my intention wasn't to give myself an advantage over others it was more for personal changes however if I do get another chance within this community I promise you that I will obey every single rule in the book. I will spend the next hour familising my self with the GTARP Rules & the Roleplay UK Community Rules. Again any more information you may need please let me know I'd be happy to help

I would also like to add that even though I've received this ban, it may look confusing that I didn't follow the rules and it's taken me to get banned to fully understand them, I would like to openly heart admit that I skim-read most of the rules however though I did see the rule stating I couldn't transfer money to another character however completely forgot that and decided to do it anyway. Now going back to what I said before it has caused an unfair advantage on other members I'd be more than happy to delete both characters so I don't have the vehicles, cash & other items and start fresh again. I don't understand why I didn't think at the time it was wrong. I never once thought "Hold on is this against the rules" or "Maybe I shouldn't be doing this" so I would like to apologize for that as well On reflection I've noticed that I inpact on others, the community, and the staff and that I've put my self before and above others which is selfish of me.

Hello @NightlyHD

I hope all is well today  🙂  

However if there's anyway to prove that I wasn't intending on this please let me know.
Do you have any suggestions on how you can show this? 

You have gone in to great detail about saying that it was never your intention to give yourself an advantage, what was the purpose of it? You transferred £394,807 between your two characters, this would seem rather "trying to gain an advantage" would it not? 

Hello Jessie,

I'm very well thanks, I hope you are as well, thank you for replying, 

I was just thinking of ways I can show this, 

My punishment record was clean, I had no run-ins with any staff & never broke a rule. I agree, that transferring that amount of money to another character is a way of gaining an advantage.  I have no physical way to prove that I intended to transfer the money over to another character to use as it was just a thought in the moment. However I was thinking of proving I'm willing to contribute amazing roleplay and follow the rules, I can re-read the rules again record myself reading them out and understand them via a discord screen share with yourself, or record it via software. My sole intention this morning was to transfer the money over to my second character, then later on tonight to transfer the remaining items such as the cocaine, phone, food, water, and any other items in my inventory. As I'm writing this I just remember I made a ticket a few days ago asking if there was any way to change my character's name. I dunno if that will help back my case.I've attached a picture of the transcript.

Ticket Information

Transcript-closed-22591

Ticket Ownder ID - 937582133222981682

Ticket Name: closed-22591

Kind Regards

44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @NightlyHD

I am well thank you! 

My sole intention this morning was to transfer the money over to my second character, then later on tonight to transfer the remaining items such as the cocaine, phone, food, water, and any other items in my inventory
Can explain this a little more for me please, what was the intention behind doing this? 

Hello,

The reason why I did this was because I didn’t like the name  on the character name ‘Thomas Anderson’. I tried to so hard to see if it was possible to change my name however wasn’t able to find out so I took it upon my self to create a new character and transfer the money and items over to the other character. 

i can see now how me doing this has effected the community

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @NightlyHD

Thank you for your responses. 

I am happy to give you another chance on the server but it will come with a condition.
As you do not really have any other assists, all of your characters are to receive a full cash, bank and inventory wipe. 

Do you agree to the above? 

Yes that’s fine I agree to that

again I’m sorry for what this has caused

Hello @NightlyHD

I can confirm the wipe has been completed. Please read the rules over again before you join back so you do not end up back here. 

Any bans you receive in the next 6 months will bring you back here. 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back