What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NightlyHD - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightlyHD

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for NightlyHD 

In-game Name: Denzo Mikami

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353400565

Ban ID: !!rpuk16056!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't really know why I was banned. It states that I combat logged during an Roleplay Scene, however I had no roleplay interaction with anyone for a good hour, the last person I roleplayed with was a Vargos Gang Member. Since then I went to my Old house, sold that and moved into a new house and went up to Ikea, then went back down and spent about 30 minutes sorting my apartment then left. I had no interaction with anyone, pior to that however whilst cleaning my old apartment someone did steal my bike so I'm not sure if that's why I was banned or not.

Why should we unban you ?: If I'm being honest, I really don't know why I was banned, I was hoping I could get some more information on this, so I can help provide you with this questions.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You got downed then logged out immediately after. You then logged in twice whilst downed, prolonging your timer. Let’s just be happy you’re also not banned for exploiting.

Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month. 

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back