What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NightlyHD - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightlyHD

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Denzo Mikami
Steam ID: 76561198353400565
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk16056
Ban Reason: C2,3
Why do you think you were banned: Firstly thank you taking the time out of your day to review my second ban appeal.

I recently had brought a house and was then selling drugs on my motorcycle where I crashed, fell of the bike and died, I requested an ambulance but then left the server and requested it again, then left again then re-joined and found I was alive. The reason to why I was banned was because I was leaving the server when the timer got lower and re-joined to increase the time to allow a chance for EMS to respond so I didn't die and lose all my items and also didn't lose my character which is giving an unfair advantage to other members of the server.
Why should we unban you: I'm going to be honest I don't know if I should be unbanned, I just thought I should put an appeal through and get the staff's thoughts on if I'm worth giving a third chance. I've recently spent from time away from my computer due to family concerns. Since returning a week ago I've attempted to get back into FiveM and enjoy some roleplay, but I could never find the right server to play on. I've carefully reviewed my actions of events taken on the day I was banned. I whole hearted regret what I did. I don't understand what I was thinking and that I could get away with it. The punishment I was given was fair and I completely understand if this appeal gets denied due to my previous convictions. It was a stupid & irresponsible action that made me have a advantage over other players. We are all equal and deserve a fair chance at the server. I mentioned this in my previous however I don't know what good it will do now but if I was to be unbanned. I would like to wait a bit before fully committing back in the server full time. I want to print off the rules and sit down for a good hour before bed or during dinner to make sure I fully understand what you as a staff member expect from me. I expect staff to keep Roleplay UK a safe environment and I'm sure you expect us to follow rules and treat everyone with respect. so I would love to fur fill your expectations. If you require any more information from me please let me know. I'd be happy to assist with any concerns or questions you have. Thank you once again for reading my unban appeal. This is my 2nd permanent ban, I'm not really expecting to be given a chance but feel free to just instantly denied me as there are probably more people to unban that deserve it more than me. <3

Thomas
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @NightlyHD , I trust you're having a spectacular start to the day? :)

I'm going to be honest I don't know if I should be unbanned, I just thought I should put an appeal through and get the staff's thoughts on if I'm worth giving a third chance.
I'm not really expecting to be given a chance but feel free to just instantly denied me
The question here is "Why should be we unban you?", this, obviously is for you to convince us why you're worthy of returning to the server.
If you believe you should be instantly declined, and don't know if you should be unbanned then why would we go ahead with the appeal? ;)

Hello Danoo,

I'm very well thank you, I hope you are as well.

It's a very good question. The reason to why I said it may be better if it was declined was because I was banned before this and within 24-48 hours of being unbanned, I got banned again. I thought that you wouldn't allow me another chance and that your time may be better well spent enjoying the weather we're having or enjoying the time on the server with friends. However if I do get another chance he are a reasons why I could be unbanned. I made a lot of friends on the server, a lot of these friends were experienced role-players and often seen on as gang or an emergency service. I'd often find my self laughing uncontrollably and having the best time. I'd often find challenges and learn new and exciting ways to improve my roleplay experience. Every morning I'd set my alarm an hour early just so I can get on the server and have some fun before I go to work and then soon as I finish work back on the server till lights out. Roleplay UK was a server I found not to long ago but I really wished I found it when it came out cause It's a really enjoyable server.

I feel like now that I've been banned twice and was given another chance I should really start to respect more of what you guys do for the community. I know that sounds daft now and that it's taken me this long to figure it out. I really should of had this much respect when I first joined but I really feel like the skills and experience I've had roleplaying from server to server could be a great way to interact with more people and make the sessions and interactions more enjoyable and interesting.

I've not really had a chance to fully apologise for my actions that were taken on that day and the result of my punishment has really impacted me as I haven't been able to play on the server. I found the server a safe and friendly community. A place where I could take my self away from real life just a for a couple of hours to have a great laugh and carry on with my mates. I'd love to experience this again again. If I was to be unbanned I could sit down with your self before re entering the server to talk about any rules I may not understand or may need further assistance with so I know exactly what you expect from me. I will whole heartly take this third chance if given to me and make sure to use it for good and not find my self in any trouble again.

If you require any more information from me please let me know.

Nightly

Good afternoon @NightlyHD , I am well too, thank you for asking!

As mentioned by yourself, you were unbanned on 08/02/2024 and then received your next ban on 10/02/2024, 48 hours later.
Surely after being given this second chance by another staff member, you would've read back over the server rules? It does appear to me as if you've not actually been grateful of your chance given considering you've gotten yourself banned for one of the most avoidable rules on the server.

Can you please explain the situation leading up to your ban, why did you combat log?

I recently had brought a house and then went on my bike to start selling some drugs to locals around the area, I ran out so I had to head back home to get more. As I was riding back my game froze and when it unfroze I drove into a lamppost. I was killed instantly. It was quite early in the morning and I didn't think there would be a medic on at that time so I thought as the time got lower I could just leave and rejoin and restart the timer and wait till a paramedic came back. Looking back I wasn't as grateful for my second chance. I guess I thought that since I got unbanned I could just getaway with doing something as stupid as that but I've been kicking my self silly since and regretting my actions. I did in fact read over the server rules but guess I was stupid enough to still go above them. The entire situation was avoidable just my thoughts at said moment cost me a permeant ban and like mentioned before I should of been more grateful and honest and fair and not someone who made a staff member look silly by unbanning me when I wasn't ready.

Good evening @NightlyHD

2 days after being unbanned by myself you were banned again and you are now saying that you thought you could "get away with doing something stupid"

This is not good enough, how do we know that you won't think you can get away with "doing something stupid" again?

You can appeal again in one month 18/05/2024

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back