What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Nikolaj Nielsen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Unban Appeal for Nikolaj Nielsen 

In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198042802351

Ban ID: !!rpuk14908!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to going into Appos container after him getting banned, so I was banned on a metagaming

Why should we unban you ?: I do not believe that i was metagaming since i got the info in RP with the code and the position i was shown the previous week, however i did still know that what i was doing wasent right. I was stupid for going to the container and i knew it was a bad choice. I have never done stupid stuff like this in the past so I want to come with a sincere apolagy for my actions both to staff and other members of the comunity that ive dissapointed. Ill control my loot goblin urges in the future.

I should be unbanned because in general I provide good RP to the server and i really want to go back and have more fun and exciting RP experiences.

In terms of the practical part i will happily have my whole container whiped to remove any unfairly achieved equipment.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening, @Nikolaj Nielsen!

This appeal lacks an awful amount of effort.

What information had you managed to receive within roleplay that would've alerted you Appo is currently banned for you to then go and collect items from the container?

This appeal lacks an awful amount of effort.
Good morning. I apologize for possible missing information.

What information had you managed to receive within roleplay that would've alerted you Appo is currently banned for you to then go and collect items from the container?
The information was received that Appo wouldn't be coming back by Anton. I recieved the passcode from Anton aswell. I already knew in RP where the container was.

This doesn't change the fact that I ooc knew that he was banned for exploitation so I knew my actions was wrong, and I apologize for that

Good morning, @Nikolaj Nielsen! I appreciate your response.

So you knew where this container was, but had no access to it whatsoever until the point Anton gave you the code AFTER Appo was banned?
What was your reasoning then to go and begin unloading items from said container? I assume just based off of the fact you know he's banned?

Thank you for taking time to look into my appeal.

What was your reasoning then to go and begin unloading items from said container? I assume just based off of the fact you know he's banned?
Yes I started clearing the container after I was told by Anton that Appo will not be flying in no more. However I did know already OOC that he was banned for exploitation. So yeah I only rinsed it because I knew Appo was banned

The reason was purely greed I'm not gonna lie it was a bad move on my behalf. I should have stayed completely out of it 

So you knew where this container was, but had no access to it whatsoever until the point Anton gave you the code AFTER Appo was banned?
This is correct 

Last edited by a moderator:

What items had you stripped from this container exactly, and where are these items now? 
I assume they're still in your possession somewhere?

Hello

I have taken quite a bit of guns they are all in my container. I wouldn't mind just having my container completely stripped. I will look into what I took out when I get home from work today 

Have you at any point told anyone to take these weapons since you've been banned?
Please be strictly honest with me.

As you have no previous bans, lets have this as your warning to not do anything like this again please.

As you say, control yourself. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back