What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UnBan Appeal (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram

Staff Team
Staff Team
Your In-game name: [bF] KillerPriest

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059085018/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

7b04279484055196eb91a8cdbbc39f86

Date & Time you was banned: 1142015 - 

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM ?

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You can see in the video that we did everything as we should.. i have no idea why me and my buddy got banned the video is from my freind point of view " you can only hear me in the video by some reason when my freind record he cant record his voice to

Full story: me and my freind chirtmas was heading to the airport from athira and we saw 2 officer shooting a ifrit after like 5min we decide to rob the officer and 

take the ifrit  i told the officer to put his hands up andi point  a gun at him and my freind was behind him 

and i gived him 5 second  and then i scream it again "officer put you hands up you have 3 seconds 3 2 1 " 

the officer run and take cover behind the ifrit so my freind shot him and kill him  the other officer tazed my freind and then me . and then my freind got banned from wilco i asked wilco why did my freind got baned " iasked him on ts" and then he gived my ban with a reason" join your freind" i talk to wilco on ts and he told me to post a unban appeal with the video on the fourm so... 

The video: 

again you can only hear me on the video  "the video is from my freind point of view "

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Seconds to comply? These guys were guarding an Ifrit that had spawned in RPG's inside it and trying to RP the scrapping of it. Wilco was watching it at the time and saw the poor RP by you guys and issued a ban.

Do you think it was enough time?

@Vladic Ka

We gave them 5 Seconds then they got behind the ifrit and then we gave them 3 more seconds, so yes. i think that its more then enough time

And how am i supuse to know that the ifrit had rpg ammo?

I dont know. Say something to police officers perhaps? Roleplay instead of shooting and robbing? Its a fun concept isn't it.

I dont know. Say something to police officers perhaps? Roleplay instead of shooting and robbing? Its a fun concept isn't it.
first of all its not 3 second we gived him 5 second and the they go to hide behind ifrit in a tactical postion so we gived him another 3 second, and then my freind start to shot at  the officer.

But anyway why did i get banned? i  did not kill anyone..

You know what if u dont want ppl to rob each other ban the all server then beacuse thats what everyone do. robbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will approve this however please try to have some deeper RP especially when the police are trying to provide a reason for it.

7b04279484055196eb91a8cdbbc39f86 - not found in either server's banlist. Either player has given us wrong GUID or has already been unbanned. Will place this back in main Dispute folder, awaiting player. If nothing heard in a few days, presume already Actioned.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back