What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NoelThePlug_Uban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for NoelThePlug_Uban 

In-game Name: Noel The Plug

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198370638406

The date you got banned: 10/27/20

Member of the team that banned you: Deleter

Reason given for your ban: "illegal client"

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My game was bugging... I was invisible for a few seconds but then when I was told I was right I got banned for having a different name not a valid name even though I have used my main character with the name "Noel The Plug" for quite a while and there was never a problem, but my other character names are forbidden so I was wrong for that but I never used an illegal client I play this server alot.

Why should we unban you ?: I apologise for using a forbidden name for my other characters. I didn't use an illegal client I have been using FIVEM this whole time. I admit I fucked up a few times but I play this often and I don't cheat or hack and I won't use my other character's names so I apologise for that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Has we spoke on ts we clear that you did not use any scripts on the server but your ban got remain as you already have 3 bans have you have silly names on all your accounts 

please find the rule about having silly names and quote the rules and explain why we have that rule in place

Yes you're correct, the current ban that remains is for the rule of not having a valid character name. The rule is there to avoid controversy against known figures 

plus it makes it more realistic to have a full name on the character since it is RP.

''(G5.1) Character Names - Please use a valid first name, last name combo. Do not use names of well known celebrities, political figures, terrorists etc…''

My main character has the name of: ''Noel The Plug''

''Noel'' Is a real name but I get where you are coming from with the '' The Plug'' part since those are titles not names.

Another one of my characters names are ''Your Dad Smells'' which is obviously not a valid name and inappropriate, I am accountable for that.

I have just thoroughly read the rules so this will not continue anymore. 

I apologise for being a pain in the ass.

I must say though, I was banned 3 times but only 2 of those bans were valid but it's clear now. 

May I ask can we leave an exception for the name; ''Noel The Plug'' as it's my actual name and it's not a celebrity name because I have been using this name for a while now and no one have confronted me about it, also there is no option to change the name it only allows me to delete the character which I will not be doing since I put in a lot of time into my character.

That will be  all, thanks.

Noel.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can keep the Noel but the The Plug will need to be go all of your character will be force to change name and you will have to choose a valid name

You will need to change name on both of your character and that happen when you log on the server you will be prompt with a name change

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back