What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - NOOSE-RYAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOOSE-RYAN

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Ryan White
Steam ID: 76561198308264434
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16537
Ban Reason: G9.2 & G9.5
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for using my NHS whitelisting to give medical supplies to friends.
Why should we unban you: Hello Staff,

I hope you all had a great weekend. This ban was for handing over NHS supplies to friends. I knew it was again the rules but thought I would get away with it... I thought wrong. I even went as far to telling my friends if anyone asks where you got those supplies, I would tell them I was robbed.

This was a huge mistake on my behalf and I wish I never was so foolish to believe I would get away with such a thing despite it all being logged. This was my first ever instance where I have found myself being disiplined by staff in the year I have been on the server. Roleplay UK is a very unique server and I enjoy playing it roleplaying to the fullest extent, if given a second chance in the server, I promise not to be such an idiot and think I can break rules and get away with it again.

I appolgies if I missed anything out it has been over a month since it happened.

Thank you
NOOSE-RYAN
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @NOOSE-RYAN

I hope all is well today :)

Why did you lie at least 3 times? once to the staff member that pulled you at the time and twice on your last two appeals

Good Evening,

I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday weekend.

Simply put, I tried to get away with it. This clearly did not work. As such it cost me more than what I anticipated originally.

Thanks
NOOSE-RYAN

Good afternoon @NOOSE-RYAN

You tried to get away with lying to the staff member at the time and it failed, what made you think that you would be able to get away with lying another two times?
How can we trust you will tell the truth this time around?

Simply put, we can't.

I won't put a cool down on this appeal, if you wish to appeal again then please do when you think the time is right.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back