What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - oBigT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBigT

Unban Appeal for oBigT 

In-game Name: Tyler Jay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199219366543

Ban ID: !!rpuk12978!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2)(G4.4)(G3.1)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for not roleplaying my injuries and using offensive language and Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay.

Why should we unban you ?: I deeply regret my previous behaviour and sincerely apologise. i have reflected on my actions and fully accept the reasons for my ban.

(C1.2)(G4.4)(G3.1) I deeply regret expressing discriminatory views and offensive behaviour within the community. I now fully understand that there is no plase for racism, religious hatred, sexism, homophobia or any form of discrimination. my actions were unacceptable and i take full responsibility for the harm they causes. I only said what i said because i was angry since i was being messed with by people who had already dumped and killed me for the same situation they were talking to me about. while this does not excuse my actions i now understand the importance of maintaining a civil and respectful demeanour.

Regarding the usage of OOC information (G3.1) I now fully understand the negative impact it can have on the roleplay experience. i acknowledge that using out of caracter informatioin to influence the course of roleplay also known as metagaming undermines the integrity of the roleplay environment. it compromises the fairness and authenticity of in game interactions. In this specific incident (G3.1) I believe JD was streaming and Mr Reznikov was watching the stream. He then joined the city and contacted jeep from cypress after the phone call and realising he messed up he fasley made me say that i had informed him over the radio even though he had actually learned about it through the stream. I had no reason to break the rules because i was still alive and could remember everything that happened. It would have taken me an extra bit of time to let everyone know what happened but Mr Reznikov cut that short when he hopped into the city. I can say that this will never happen again.
I deeply regret my mistakes and apologise for them. I have learned from this experience and will follow the rules and guidelines more responsibly going forward. I kindly ask for the ban on my account to be reconsidered so that i can have another chance to make positive contributions to the roleplay community.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I genuinely appreciate your attention.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Better appeal this time around,

These are quite severe rule breaks considering your last and only ban in March was for G4.4 too. Why should we entertain this appeal? It is clear to me that you have no care in the world for the rules on our server...

Hello Liam.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. My first ban in March. Reflecting on that incident i can admit that it was a result of my own ignorance and inexperience with the city at the time.

I really want to emphasise that i genuinely care about the server rules and why they are in place. I understand that the comment you made might have made you think that i dont take the rules seriously but i want to assure you that its completely untrue. After reflecting on my actions I have come to realize how important it is to maintain a respectful and immersive roleplay environment. This realization of being perma banned has deeply influenced me and i am fully committed to strictly following the rules that guide our community.

I humbly request that you entertain my appeal. Granting me this opportunity will allow me to demonstrate the valuable lessons i have learned from my past mistakes. I am eager to demonstrate to you and the entire community that i have matured and developed a deep respect for the server rules.     By doing so i believe i can bring positive contributions to the roleplay experience and create memorable moments for everyone involved.

I genuinely appreciate your consideration of my appeal and i assure you that if given another chance i will uphold the server rules with the most dedication. Thank you for your understanding and i look forward to the possibility of maybe joining the community once again.

Hello @BigT

Can you tell me about your character? what are his goals and what does he get up to? Have you contributed to any greater roleplay scenarios on our server?

Once you've done that I would like to know what steps you are taking to ensure that you won't be breaking the rules if we let you back. Promises won't mean much at this stage, im looking for something concrete. 

I hope this message finds you well @L1L. First of all i want to express my appreciation for taking the time to reply to my appeal. I Understand that you are part of the staff team responsible for adressing player concerns and i value your dedication to this role.

However I kindly request that my case be assigned to another staff member for further review. I believe it is assential to ensure a fair and unbiased assessment of my situation. While i hold no ill feelings towards you or anyone else involved I feel it would be more appropriate to have someone not directly associated with the previous incidents leading to my two bans handle my appeal.
My intention in requesting a different staff member is to get a sense of impartiality and promote a fair resolution to my case. I am more than willing to provide any answers to any questions or concerns raised by you or another staff member assigned to my case. I believe we can ensure a fresh perspective and a fair outcome this way.

I genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in considering my appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this message finds you well @L1L. First of all i want to express my appreciation for taking the time to reply to my appeal. I Understand that you are part of the staff team responsible for adressing player concerns and i value your dedication to this role.

However I kindly request that my case be assigned to another staff member for further review. I believe it is assential to ensure a fair and unbiased assessment of my situation. While i hold no ill feelings towards you or anyone else involved I feel it would be more appropriate to have someone not directly associated with the previous incidents leading to my two bans handle my appeal.
My intention in requesting a different staff member is to get a sense of impartiality and promote a fair resolution to my case. I am more than willing to provide any answers to any questions or concerns raised by you or another staff member assigned to my case. I believe we can ensure a fresh perspective and a fair outcome this way.

I genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in considering my appeal.
I understand your concern, however i assure you that there will be no bias from myself in regards to your ban.
Please awnser the questions in my previous reply.

Hello @L1L thanks for reply
My Character has been involved in various illegal activities including selling cocaine and firearms. He was once a member of a organization called The Mob completing tasks to generate profits. However he eventually decided to leave the organization behind.
Now my character focuses on pursuing wealth and meeting new people within the underground world. I leverage my experience and connections to engage in illegal ventures constantly seeking lucrative opportunities while evading law enforcement. My ultimate goal is to accumulate wealth and gain some alliances along the way.
While my primary objective remains making a significant income through my illegal ventures the taxi work provides a cover. It offers me a means to meet diverse individuals potentially identifying new opportunities or forging strategic alliances within the criminal underworld.

I have experienced several immersive roleplay scenarios within the server. In one encounter i found myself caught in the middle of a thrilling hostage situation during a pharmacy/shop robbery. The adrenaline surged as i navigated the tense atmosphere uncertain of what would unfold.
Some Of my most memorable roleplay moments revolve around my involvement with a former organization called TheMob. We engaged in intricate scenarios where we had to track down specific individuals and extract information from them through kidnapping. These experiences showcased the depth and complexity of roleplaying allowing me to exercise my creativity and problem solving skills and strategic thinking.

To ensure i do not break the rules again i have implemented several proactive measures. Firstly I am committed to regularly reviewing the server rules at least three times a week. This ensures that i am familiar with and up to date on the rules and guidelines promoting a responsible and compliant roleplaying experience.
Additionally i have adopted a thoughtful approach before taking any action. I recognize the importance of considering the potential impact of my choices on the overall roleplay environment. By pausing to reflect on my actions i am to maintain a higher standard of conduct and contribute to a positive roleplaying experience for myself and others.

I will be honest with you @Liam i have no reason to lie i am dyslexic so i tell my mate what to write and he helps me with it that's why my reply's take a while sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okily dokily.

We have sufficient evidence that you’re using ChatGPT to generate responses for you. We don’t care if you have dyslexia, I have dyslexia and dyscalculia but I still put effort into my replies which you aren’t!

Feel free to appeal in a month

18/07/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back