What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - oBigT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBigT

Unban Appeal for oBigT 

In-game Name: Tyler Jay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199219366543

Ban ID: !!rpuk12978!!

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2)(G4.4)(G3.1)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for not roleplaying my injuries and using offensive language and Using out of character information (metagaming).
My actions in these instances were unacceptable and honestly damn right stupid on my behalf i take full responsibility and apoligise to those who was involved.
How this incident come about is i believe the people who was involved knew me from a situation where i was killed off and cant remember i then got sent a photo of are old group chat which i am sure was one of the reasons i got killed the first time.
Then they started to ask me questions like where do i buy my cocaine from. Just want to say that no one had a knife out so I didn't really need to tell them anything. I then said as a joke i find it in boxes on the floor and i then demonstrated it for him after that he said you think this is a joke and told his mate to back up and then within a split second the knife was out and i was down this kinda pissed me off and thats when the following rule breaks took place.(G4.4)(C1.2)

For the (G3.1) I believe JD was streaming and Mr Reznikov was watching the stream. He then joined the city and contacted jeep from cypress after the phone call and realising he messed up he fasley made me say that i had informed him over the radio even though he had actually learned about it through the stream. I had no reason to break the rules because i was still alive and could remember everything that happened. It would have taken me an extra bit of time to let everyone know what happened but Mr Reznikov cut that short when he hopped into the city. I can say that this will never happen again.
I regret my mistakes and apologise. I can tell you now that I have learned from this and will make sure it does not happen again.

Why should we unban you ?: Its been a month since i was banned i would like to be able to come back and show that i have become a better person and to show you that im not here to just mess around and be toxic i want to show that im here to RP and make it a rememberable and a good time for everyone who is involved. The point of RP is to enjoy the game with other online people and if i am not following the rules then the enjoyment for others will be affected and unexciting to the point where they might not want to play any more which is not what i would want to do.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @oBigT
How are we today around? 

This is rather a collection of bans you've collected here. 
Why did you go about the things you did? 
You called someone the "f" slur and then follow up by calling them snowflakes because they reacted to it, why?

Why should we entertain this appeal as a whole. 

Hello @MikeThanks for the reply.
I am good and hope you are as well.

"Why did you go about the things you did? " The reason was because at the time i thought the 2 people involved was getting me for the same reason as before even though now i know it wasn't. At the time i just got overwhelmed and angry and took it out on the 2 people who was involved it really wasn't my proudest moment and i knew straight after the whole situation ended how stupid i was for doing what i did over something so small.

The reason why i think you should entertain my appeal is because even though i have made a massive mistake i believe in second chances and would like to show that i have definitely learnt from this and to show that i can be better. I have never been in this situation before and would never wanna be in this situation again if i was aloud to return this ban was definitely a wake up call for me.

Good afternoon @oBigT,

The reason why i think you should entertain my appeal is because even though i have made a massive mistake i believe in second chances
You've appealed this ban three times now at present...
1st Ban Appeal being denied due to lack of evidence
2nd Ban Appeal being denied due to you using ChatGPT
This is now your 3rd Ban Appeal so you could probably understand why we're not fully interested in entertaining it.

At the time i just got overwhelmed and angry and took it out on the 2 people who was involved
Do you often act out of anger?
How can I know moving forward that you won't go ahead and break more server rules because something that happens causes you to get angry?

Good afternoon @Danoothanks for taking the time to reply.

You've appealed this ban three times now at present...
1st Ban Appeal being denied due to lack of evidence
2nd Ban Appeal being denied due to you using ChatGPT
This is now your 3rd Ban Appeal so you could probably understand why we're not fully interested in entertaining it.
This is correct due to me never being in this position before where I've had to appeal to get unban i indeed made a few mistakes but have since learned from this so that this appeal could hopefully be better and i fully understand why you lot may not fully be interested in entertaining it but over this time i have been banned i have made sure to familiarize myself with the rules as don't want to waste anyone's time.

Do you often act out of anger?
I do not often act out of anger or rage I'm normally pretty chill i have been in a fair few situations and have all been fine i could make up a load of excuses like tired and stress at home but you have heard all these excuses before and it just wouldn't get me anywhere i was in the wrong at the end of the day.

How can I know moving forward that you won't go ahead and break more server rules because something that happens causes you to get angry?
Moving forward I'm going to make sure i keep on top of the server rules so that nothing like this can happen again as i really don't wanna be breaking any rules and making the time for others un enjoyable me being in this position is always going to be on my mind if i was aloud to play again so i know not to mess up.

What are you here for? All I see from your kicks, notes, and bans that you aren't here to provide High Quality roleplay. Are you here to get a kick out of winning every situation?

Afternoon @Liam Hope you are well and thanks for the reply.

Since putting up this unban appeal i have messaged the 2 people involved in the (G4.4)(C1.2) incident privately to apologise to them for using the f word and making the experience boring and un enjoyable because i want sure if they would even see my unban appeal where i apologised i have really acknowledged my mistakes and learnt from them to become better.

What are you here for?
I am here to roleplay and make fun and rememberable moments for everyone involved also to meet and interact with new people and make new friends.

All I see from your kicks, notes, and bans that you aren't here to provide High Quality roleplay.
You would be correct in thinking this but i have only just started playing fivem roleplay this year and this is the server that i started on due to it all being new to me when i first started i did indeed make a fair few mistake along the way but have since learned from them so i do not do them again. I am not going to sit here and say I'm the best at roleplay because i know there are a lot better people out there then me but i have learned and fair bit along my way and I'm still learning now.

Are you here to get a kick out of winning every situation?
No this is not the case i have been in a fair few situations where i have won and where i have lost and to be honest i think i have lost more then i have won but its not about winning in my eyes its about having fun and taking part i also think losing is more fun then winning sometimes because after you have lost something you have to work hard to get it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay,

I'll bite and give you a chance. This is only your second ban anyway, I mean you should probably have none and abide by the rules at all times.

Don't let us down, and have to see you here again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back