What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - oBigT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBigT

Unban Appeal for oBigT 

In-game Name: Tyler Jay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199219366543

Ban ID: !!rpuk14611!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I would like to start this unban appeal with an apology to @j9babyyy for interrupting and ruining your roleplay experience. I would also like to apologise to the staff team for wasting their time after I was given a second chance to come back.

I take full responsibility and I should have known better. I would like to explain how this G3.1 rule was broken. I was in the city and decided I was going to have a smoke so I parked at the fire station parking and quit the game while I was rolling my smoke. I then went onto Twitch and started watching Kayleeh96 stream where she was playing rpuk. After a few minutes I had finished rolling and went outside. Upon returning from my smoke I started loading back into RPUK still having the stream open on my second screen. I see Kaylee putting who I now know to be Alex in a red car and then that red car drove off and Pete said about having to dump them. At this point my game had loaded so I closed down the stream and that was it.

As soon as I got back into the city I got out my bike and started driving around looking for containers and just generally crusing around seeing who was about along the way. At some point while looking for containers I said to myself about going to explore the yacht as I had never been there before in RPUK. While I was on my way to get a jetski I got distracted by the climbing frame and was looking around that before getting a jetski and headed for the yacht. After looking around the yacht and using my third eye on like everything I realised there was nothing on the yacht and headed back for my jetski (I also had to go in head on the yacht to get my food).

On the way back to the beach I jumped off my jetski and went under water and at that point I saw the red car that I saw on the stream with Kaylee putting a body in (Alex). Although I shouldn't have known this information I did and instead of just leaving the car I decided to swim past the car and heard Alex drowning in water so I thought I would do some saving roleplay not thinking about @j9babyyy roleplay and saved Alex with some CPR to cough up the water. After I did this Alex told me that someone was in the boot so I left to help the second guy. After coming back to the beach with the second guy NHS and the police were there so I left.

I understand what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry for this.

Why should we unban you ?: Since returning to RPUK. I have found myself learning more and more about the city doing things that I didn't know I could do and also meeting new people. I would also like to say that my roleplay as a whole has been a lot better and I think I have had some enjoyable moments with some people and done some fun roleplay with gangs. I honestly respect all the staff for what they do and for making this the best community to be apart of. I really hope I can come back and be part of the best roleplay community there is.

Thank you for considering my appeal much love BigT.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @oBigT, I hope all is well! 🙂

Welcome back to appeals section, it is a shame to see you here after you've already been given another chance on the server prior.
Ultimately, you're admitting here that your roleplay was influenced by the stream you had watched from Kaylee.

From my understanding, you knew that you shouldn't be watching the stream whilst playing due to OOC information which is why you shut it down. 
What I struggle to understand from this, is if you knew the above then why did you still manage to let said stream influence your roleplay?

Good morning @Danoo Thanks for the fast reply.

Ultimately, you're admitting here that your roleplay was influenced by the stream you had watched from Kaylee.
This would be correct. I indeed let Kaylee's stream influence my roleplay.

From my understanding, you knew that you shouldn't be watching the stream whilst playing due to OOC information which is why you shut it down. 
Yes so when I'm not in the city I tend to watch people's streams and if I decide to go in the city I turn off the streams for two reasons: first because of OOC information and second because it's a distraction on the second screen.

What I struggle to understand from this, is if you knew the above then why did you still manage to let said stream influence your roleplay?
I can make up an excuse and say it was because of having a smoke and not thinking properly but in all honesty I don't know why I was so stupid. I feel like curiosity got the better of me and with all the time that had passed I was unsure if they were even alive still.
 It was instant regret after but the damage was already done and I had already messed up but then to make it worse I denied it and wasted the staff's time for that I am sorry I should have owned up to my mistake right away. I do generally care about the server and the server rules and understand why we have them.

Much love BigT.

Good morning @oBigT! 🙂

I admire your honesty, it's one of the most genuine and honest appeals I've seen for a while.

Why did you originally deny your actions? Were you just in hope that you wouldn't get caught/banned for it?
If I were to give you another chance in this community, how can I trust that something like this won't happen again. I know it was a mistake, but you've stated how aware of the rule you are yet it was easy for you to break it regardless. 

Good Morning @Danoohope you are well.

I admire your honesty, it's one of the most genuine and honest appeals I've seen for a while.
Thank you @Danoo . After really thinking about how stupid I was previously I thought the best thing I could do was be honest and hopefully make this appeal the best.

Why did you originally deny your actions? Were you just in hope that you wouldn't get caught/banned for it?
So at first I denied it because he said he wasn't reporting but then did at that time I had already lied and just thought I better carry it on. Now you may think I was trying to one up the staff team but in all honesty that's not the case. I just didn't want to get banned and thought I could get away with it.

If I were to give you another chance in this community, how can I trust that something like this won't happen again. I know it was a mistake, but you've stated how aware of the rule you are yet it was easy for you to break it regardless.
I can only assure you that this won't happen again as it was an honest and stupid mistake. I have stated how aware I am of the rules but in that moment my head was all over the place and I just wasn't thinking. To prevent this from happening again I'm going to cut down on watching streams when I'm only leaving the city for a short time and keep myself up to date with the rules. You say it was easy for me to break the rule and in all honesty I think somehow I convinced myself I wasn't doing anything wrong and believed that at the time.

Much love BigT.

Good morning @oBigT!

I would like to thank you for your effort and honesty throughout this appeal, it has not gone unnoticed. 
You've answered all questions nicely with great detail and it's really helped this appeal along!

Your punishment record here overall isn't too bad, but it could do with some improvement. This is now your third ban and I do not want to see you back here again after this one.
We will not keep entertaining appeal, after appeal from you as it becomes repetitive and there's only so many chances we will give.
You've taken accountability for your actions, and as far as I can see are genuinely regretful of your actions. It's good to see you've put something in place for yourself moving forward too (Not watching streams during certain times etc).

I'm happy to give you another chance on the server, please do not waste that chance and get yourself banned again because your next appeal will be much harder to return from.
Take this as your lesson, and have a proper read of the rules before reconnecting.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent. 

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back