What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - oBigT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBigT

Unban Appeal for oBigT 

In-game Name: Tyler Jay

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199219366543

Ban ID: !!rpuk15081!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1 HOP ON

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for G3.1 (Hop on) for logging on whilst a situation was on-going.

Why should we unban you ?: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/149657-report-a-player-members-of-alliance-gta-rp/

I would like to start off this appeal with a massive apology to @Danoo for letting you down when I was given yet another chance. My intentions want to end back here but yet I am.

So I am not sure on the times but we were in city and pushed Mara turf where Mara was sitting in the safe house so we took who we thought was a hangabout or Mara with blue hair and made him change his hair. When we were doing this I want eating so my food went cold so after we did this I left city so I could re do my food and eat as I was hungry.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1IsO1t8ONdkDFC/401mo79MwJZT?invite=cr-MSxrdGEsMjA4OTMzNTczLA

I was planning on coming back after my food as I would normally after eating and we had a push time at 8:30. I went for a smoke then loaded up RPUK. When I loaded in I joined the radio and said Yo and Sam replied Yo get a gun and come turf.

Because we pushed Mara before I left the server I already had my gun so I just went to turf. When I arrived on turf I stood next to the car while people were talking and then they said Come let's do this and we left to push Mara turf. At no point did I know that I was hopping on or even doing anything that could get me banned.
When we were on Mara turf surrounding their safe house I was told that they had Abu in there. I didn't know this because I wasn't in city when it happened and that was it. We waited till Mara came out and we had a fight and that was it.

Now I know it's too late and I didn't know this at the time but when the Isak report went up I spoke with a few people about what happened and I was told that if something happens when you're not in the city and you join the city and find out then you can't get involved which I did without knowing because I found out when I was already at Mara Turf and wasn't aware of that rule and for that I would like to apologise to Isak.

This was honestly a mistake. Since being back I have found myself re-joining an old gang called Alliance and we have a bit of an on-going beef with Mara. I think it could be a different type of roleplay than I am used to and I have been looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

Thank you for considering my appeal much love BigT.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @oBigT, I hope all is well with you today! 🙂

It's very upsetting to see you back here to say the least, I gave you a chance and it's been thrown back in my face a month later.
A month prior, you were banned for G3.1 and now here we are again with another G3.1!

Why should I entertain another appeal from you 1 month later? 

Good morning @Danoo I hope you are well and enjoying the Christmas time.

Why should I entertain another appeal from you 1 month later? 
In all honesty it is really upsetting to see me back here and I am pissed off with myself. I really didn't want to end up back here. I know I let you down and I can only apologise and learn from this. If I had known what I was doing at the time would get me banned again best believe I wouldn't have done it.

This whole situation was a big misstake and happened due to me not knowing that Abu was taken until it was too late and me also not knowing that because that situation happened when I want in the city I couldn't get involved. Me coming into the city was because I had just finished eating and smoking plus we had an 8:30 push time.

Good evening @oBigT, thank you for the response! 🙂

You say you had a planned push for 20:30, why did you log on at 20:49, after said push was already arranged.
This also matches up in line with the message in discord at 20:46 reading "@everyone need all man to hop on that have waps"

Seems a little odd to me?

Good evening @Danoo thank you for the reply.

You say you had a planned push for 20:30, why did you log on at 20:49, after said push was already arranged.
This also matches up in line with the message in discord at 20:46 reading "@everyone need all man to hop on that have waps"
So we had many different times and 20:30 had the most reactions. I personally didn't react to that one as I was eating and wasn't to know if I would make it so I reacted to 21:00, 21:30, and 22:00.

Now let me get into the Discord message: "@Everyone need all man to hop on that have waps" Now because we have been pushing mara turf and had the push time with the most reactions being 20:30 I believed this message was sent to just get max numbers for Mara push and not once did I know that Abu was already taken. I'm not sure if I still have the video of that night but I didn't get told about Abu till I was on top of Mara safe house.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/149722-unban-appeal-waddler-gta-rp/
Now this is someone else who got banned in the same report as me and I can confirm that he was not in the F6 or even in the fight with Mara that day and joined the gang after.

Thanks for reading my appeal much love BigT.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that there were multiple times previously set to push the opposing side?

Good evening @PsianaRama I hope you are enjoying the Christmas time.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim that there were multiple times previously set to push the opposing side?
So unfortunately I don't have any evidence of the push time of that day or any other days as I don't randomly screenshot our push times. I do not own or have control of the gang Discord. I am only a member but I have been told that the push time channel gets duplicated and then deleted every day we plan to push to keep the channel clean, clear, and simple for everyone.

image.png

This is a photo of the push time channel due to the beef with Mara being over there aint no push times.

Much love BigT.

Good evening, thank you for the response! 🙂

I would like to say thank you for all of the responses so far, I know bans such as these can be a rather long process as we need to gather the information we need.
As you may imagine from our side of things, the connection times along with the time a message for hop on was sent out by Sam hasn't exactly sat right and included you all in with a hop on ban for G3.1!

Please, keep this ban in mind for the future and try to be more careful if possible. Especially knowing that a message such as that was sent out around the rough time you've connected.
Furthermore, may I suggest that you begin keeping logs of your push-time channel in case you may need to defend against a report again. Without any evidence it looks awfully suspicious and surely you don't need to wipe said channel each day.

Due to the above, I will be lifting your ban tonight.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back