What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Oj46461 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oj46461

Unban Appeal for Oj46461 

In-game Name: Ojay Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 186281683

Ban ID: !!rpuk5792!!

Reason given for your ban: I think it may have been RDM, definitely could have been more reasons.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think that i was banned because i literally rdm'd people and broke alot of rules that i was not aware of. This makes me cringe to even say since I have learnt a lot more since i played RPUK. It could have been more reasons to why i was banned but it was 6 months ago and all i remember is being a noob to rp.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because this was the first server i ever joined when i downloaded fivem. This server introduced me to GTA RP and since then i have gained so much experience its unreal. Thinking back on my ban makes me genuinely cringe because now i know how to RP and have had lots of different experiences since i play a server called ybn los scandalous and this is a extremely strict server and i payed 40 Dollars for a whitelist. I have had no issues. Not that you should take my word for it but i feel i deserve another chance. I want to call this server home , now that i know how to rp properly and i know all the rules and what you can and what you cant do in GTA Roleplay, i feel as though i can bring great rp to the city and interacted with others how i am suppose to unlike what i was doing when i was in the server before. I was literally a noob i didnt know anything. I remember really enjoying this server because it had so many little details i was a huge fan of. You do not understand how much i have regretted doing anything bad in this server since i have had to wait 6 months to reflect and learn and i had to wait 6 months do this and i am always thinking about RPUK as sad as that sounds. Please consider me, i really hope to see you all in the city!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Reason given for your ban: I think it may have been RDM, definitely could have been more reasons.
Run me through what more it could've been. 

Be 100% honest with me and we'll give you an actual shot at getting back into this community. Any hint of lying and you're gone, without consideration. 

I would not lie to you. It has been 6 months and when I last played and when I played UKRP it was my first server and I had this obsession with gangs and shooting and literally just playing like GTA online and I was that guy who goes round acting like terminator. I didn't know any better. That is why I think I was banned. I most definitely broke more rules perhaps GTA driving and other things like that because as stated I really didn't have a clue what I was doing. Nowadays I Roleplay everyday and love it I know all the rules where as before I played the server without reading the rules. So when I say there could have been more I say this because I genuinely do not recall any other reasons for my ban. All I remember is, me and my friend tried to RP a shooting but it wasn't RP at all we pulled up and without any RP I shot a guy and drove off. I got on the next week and was banned.
I wouldn't lie to you. I genuinely want to be a part of the community again. Thanks OJ.

Run me through what more it could've been. 

Be 100% honest with me and we'll give you an actual shot at getting back into this community. Any hint of lying and you're gone, without consideration. 
Sorry i didn't know if i had to "quote" you for you to see what you asked for me to do. Thanks.

Good Afternoon @Oj46461Honesty is the best policy overall. Now looking over the appeal and your responses I'm happy to let you back into the community however if you are found to be Mass RDMing or something similar to this within a 6 month period from today you will go back to a permanent ban and it will not be this easy next time in the appeals process. 

The 6 Month period will end on 07/10/2022.

Unbanned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back