What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Oneball - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneball

Unban Appeal for Oneball 

In-game Name: oneball

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198276127792

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: I was banned because i put a picture of a Mole Rat in the general chat whilst everyone was waiting for the server to restart,

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not quite sure because at the time a lot of people were putting a lot of random, unrelated images in the chat, so i also put a picture of a mole rat, all i can assume is this was classed as spam.

Why should we unban you ?: I have recently been employed by Gruppe 6 and i would like to re-join the discord because as a Gruppe 6 employee there are some other options that i would need access too.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you not think for yourself?

Are you aware of the channels that posting these things would be perfectly fine? 

Do you not think for yourself?

Are you aware of the channels that posting these things would be perfectly fine? 
I just got sucked in when some others were posting random images and thought id join. It was a bit silly. 

Because it was just a generic OOC chat i just assumed it wouldn't have caused any harm. 

I can assure you if i am unbanned it won't happen again.

If you could please answer the second part of Charles Vane's question; 

"Are you aware of the channels that posting these things would be perfectly fine?"

If you could name what they are also to clarify you know.

@Oneball

If you could please answer the second part of Charles Vane's question; 

"Are you aware of the channels that posting these things would be perfectly fine?"

If you could name what they are also to clarify you know.

@Oneball
I can't don't have access to the discord at the minute so i don't know what channels there are.

Right, i have now unbanned you.

Please keep all silly gifs and general chat to #offtopic or #banter in future. Lets not see you here again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back