What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - OrangeGT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeGT

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for OrangeGT 

In-game Name: Michael Milton

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199406844237

Ban ID: !!rpuk16050!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I transferred items(coke in exchange for money) from one character to another witch is prohibited by the rules, G2.9 specifically.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that I violated the rule regarding the transfer of items between characters (G2.9), and I sincerely apologize for what I did. I know that not reading the rules doesn't justify my wrong doings. I would like to provide some context for my actions (I am aware that doesn't justify them). My thought process was that if I "pay myself" for the items it would be acceptable which it clearly is not and I'm again sorry for what I did. Thus I assure you that what I did was not intended to disrupt the game economy/balance. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I have since familiarized myself with the rules and guidelines, and I am committed to abiding by them. I really enjoy RPUK, I think I must be over 150h in, in the past 2 months. I already miss all the people I used to talk to over there, even though it's only been an hour. I kindly request that you reconsider my ban, and allow me another chance to join the server. I am more than willing to comply with any additional measures or restrictions deemed necessary to ensure fair play and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope It wasn't too long.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it not common sense that your characters are separate?

Did it really not cross your mind that dropping items then travelling to that same place to pick them up clearly isn’t right?

My thought process was both of the things I transferred I earned with my own time. Believe it or not, RPUK is my very first and only FiveM server I played on, so I had no prior experience and when agreeing to the rules I glanced over them and didn't really read into them as well as I did yesterday after getting myself banned(which is a mistake on my end i know). The only other multiplayer games I played with items and inventories was Minecraft and CS:GO, in Minecraft I used multiple characters/accounts for storage before ender chests came out and in CS I have a couple investment accounts which I transfer items between. I know this doesn't justify what I did I just want you to know I had no malicious intent. Again I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.

Am I allowed to create another CFX account and play? Or is that ban evasion?

Good evening @OrangeGT, I hope all is well! 🙂

That will fall under ban evasion, if you do attempt this even with my warning then your appeal will be declined and you'll not be welcomed here for a very long time.
To add, this appeal will now be locked for 3 days due to bumping.

Please take this time to read our unban appeal rules found here - https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Unban_Appeal

Good afternoon! 🙂

When this appeal is unlocked, please tell me how we can trust you following the server rules again if you cannot follow the unban rules we've got in place?

I misunderstood bumping, I thought asking a genuine question will not count as a bump but doing something like this would https://imgur.com/a/LrzDM3Z . Its a forum after all, I suppose I should have created a separate thread for that. 

Hello @OrangeGT, thanks for the response. 

To be honest, you could've simply edited your previous response to add anything extra should you wish to do so which will avoid it counting as bumping.

I have since familiarized myself with the rules and guidelines, and I am committed to abiding by them.
Am I allowed to create another CFX account and play? Or is that ban evasion?
If you've familiarized yourself with the rules & guidelines as stated, why would you need to ask if this falls under ban evasion? 

While I read the rules (C1.15) I just wanted to make sure. Also I just wanted to avoid any unintentional violations. Hope you understand.

Good morning @OrangeGT, thanks for the response.

You say RPUK is your first ever RP server and you've also not been around all too long.
What is your plan here if given a chance to return?

I'd like to know what character(s) you're planning to play?
What roleplay stories / backgrounds will these characters have? 

Good afternoon,
If given the chance to return, my primary goal would be to further develop my first character, Michael Milton, who has been in the city for longer and has established more connections, allowing for more engaging interactions. Milton has a few contacts with the Vagos and is trying to be a hang around and eventually join. Last time Michael was in the city he was working on increasing his mining and smelting skills to diversify his business and broaden the range of items he sells, to his growing group of clients. Another thing he is into is collecting cars, his business activities are fueled by the dream of one day owning a Grotti Furia, Turismo Classic Custom or whatever other rare and sought after car.

Yeah those are the main plotlines I feel like

Thanks for the response @OrangeGT!

Bans of this nature (G2.9) come with some unban conditions;

You've 2 characters (Michael Milton & John Sacrimoni) you may pick one of these characters which will receive a full wipe (Bank, Licences, Houses, Vehicles, Inventory etc) however they will keep their memories.
The other character will be permanently deleted.

Do you agree to these terms and if so, which character would you like to keep? 

I appreciate the opportunity to address the consequences of my actions. I understand the gravity of the situation. While I acknowledge the proposed unban conditions for one of my characters, I kindly request your consideration for a more lenient approach. I understand the importance of following rules and ban guidelines, however, as humans, we all make mistakes. I am willing to accept the deletion of John Sacrimoni. However, I would like you to reconsider the consequences for Michael Milton. Given my reporting of bugs, positive contributions to the server over the course of play, and the fact that this is my first offense, I kindly ask for a more moderate punishment from that side. I am aware that I broke the rule thus the consequences, however the amount I transferred between characters hardly affected Michael Milton and more did John Sacrimoni. I believe that I made multiple millions on Michael and 250 coke doesn't affect him that much, combining that with what I said above I feel like the consequences for that character would be too harsh.

Good afternoon @OrangeGT

This is a non-negotiable condition, you have broken the rule and will be treated the same as everybody else that has broken the same rule. No special treatment will be given. 
It is a roleplay server and people are here for fun roleplay experiences.

Do you agree to the conditions listed above? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @OrangeGT !
Apologies for the delay in response, now that the forums are back we'll get this appeal finished off.

The above wipe has been completed, I am happy to give you a second chance on the server and will issue an unban on your account.
Please do not waste this chance and have a read over the rules again before you reconnect.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back