What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - OriginalQuantum - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for OriginalQuantum 

In-game Name: Derek Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198276006803

Ban ID: !!rpuk10097!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned due to actions which was taken as insensitive following the queens death being announced.

The actions to my knowledge that made staff issue the ban was driving around legion after the 2minute silence that took place.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel I should be unbanned as I understand how my actions may have been taken as insensitive and apologise to anyone who is offended by my actions after the 2minutes silence had concluded.

It wasn't my intentions to be insensitive about the situation I was driving awaiting for everyone to leave the event as I had a few friends attending and was driving around passing the time just in case anyone needed a lift from it. However I do understand people being annoyed about it while attending the event but a warning or a kick to stop would have been suffice I feel personally as I wasn't aware staff wasn't happy with my actions but I understand the issues they had with others and it being a tense situation with trolls that caused grief.

With my extensive time in the server and no serious rule breaks prior I should be given a chance back into the server to continue my roleplay which I enjoy on the server. I awaited to after the funeral as prior ban disputes have been advised it wont be looked at until after that which also helped be reflect on my actions and see both sides of the rule break.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Looking over this, Why do you believe your actions we're acceptable at this time during the remembrance we held at that time?

Indeed you have been here a while and one would expect you to know better no? So with that in mind, How can we be sure you will conduct yourself better moving forth should we give you another chance? 

Last edited by a moderator:
To my knowledge I believed there was only a 2minute silence in which I didn't intervene or anything during this I stood on top of my car for quite some time and then once that had concluded to my knowledge I proceeded to drive around and await people exiting the event. As stated above me driving around wasn't to cause any disrespect or interfere with people at the event. I am not trying to justify my actions just advising my actions while they came across to those involved as disrespectful this wasn't my plan or intention and I have apologised to anyone affected by them.  

Being in the server for such a long time and there being similar remembrance events that I don't wish to attend I have never got involved in any and it wasn't my intention to start either.  

In future for myself I intend to just stay well away from any events that I don't wish to attend so my actions cannot be disrespectful towards people or cause anyone any grief and remain mature which I believe I have been. I will also be ensuring any of my actions going forward couldn't be taken up wrong and taking a second look just to be sure. 

As you may see we do take events such as these very serious overall, Moving forth I would think of your actions as you mentioned. If something like this happens again you will find it very difficult to return. Consider this your golden opportunity. 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back