What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - OwenN03 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwenN03

Banned
Unban Appeal for OwenN03 

In-game Name: Owen Nev

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198252121614

Ban ID: cant access it

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was blanket banned for being in seaside

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because i was playing the server for a long time without ever receiving a ban. I had no idea that joining seaside would have ever put me in this situation and was just looking for something differant along with a few other friends that left marabunta with me. If i had known i would have been in this situation i would have never joined and the reason ive took so long to put this appeal up is because i though there was no coming back from a 1.6 till i saw a friend get unbanned from the same situation. i beleive i have been apart of the comunity for maybe a year and a half and wouldnt want to do anythng to ruin it. After some time I understand that staff have to take precautions to make sure the community is safe and people who are here for the wrong reasons are banned as soon as possible. If i would have known this was going to happen i would have left straight away and went somewhere else. i also want to apologise if any staff are upset with me for being apart of that group. i dont beleive i myself actually did anything to be banned and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. i am willing to answer any questions you might have for me and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

200.gif

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back