What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ozkii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozkii

Unban Appeal for Ozkii 

In-game Name: Dave Davidson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198404209023

Ban ID: !!rpuk8796!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCfunaMoAkQ

Why should we unban you ?: It has been over six months since I got banned from this server. This server was literally the best server I could find and have found since I got banned. I fully understand the reason behind my ban. My roleplay was low quality and it took away from the immersion. I can understand if you have doubts about me being genuine as I have been banned in the past however during my ban I have visited many of the other cities and have improved the quality of my roleplay and learnt how to interact with community properly. I really hope you take this appeal in to consideration.

Thanks for your time ,

Ozkii (Dave Davidson)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What would you do differently in that situation if given a chance? 

As I stated before I would improve the quality of my roleplay. This situation did not have a high quality storyline and there was was not a good enough motive behind my characters actions therefore in future I will make sure my roleplay has an actual story behind it and I will try to make and participate in more engaging storylines.

I've been looking through your history and i must say i'm not to impressed.
You say this is the best server you could find and have found since. So if you have been playing other RP servers since, how would you say your RP has developed in the 6+ months since you've been banned?

In other the servers I have played I started to try out the different jobs they had to offer and sometimes have some interactions with the gangs. Shortly before I was banned on Roleplay UK I maxed out my mechanics skilled and I really enjoyed that job. The main reason for my most of past bans if because I had lost my temper at something but I have since managed to improve myself and I can calm and cool headed which therefore will not result in me repeating past offences ( Combat logging . RDM etc ) . Being in the others servers has made me learn the RP is more for the interactions you make and the storylines you create and not for the grind .  If I get unbanned I will probably go back to being a mechanic and just chill instead of inserting myself into bannable situations.

Alright @Ozkii

I'll give you another chance to play on our server. Any further rule breaks on yourself will lead to you right back here and it wont be a good look for your next unban appeal.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back