What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - pABLO Zexxyy - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pABLO Zexxyy

Unban Appeal for pABLO Zexxyy 

In-game Name: pABLO Zexxyy

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561199264852669

Ban ID: !!rpuk8493!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned due to the reason i was leaving the server when in bad situations, these situations included me getting robbed or me getting killed by someone. There were a few times when my Wi-Fi would disconnect me in certain situations but i did leave on my own behalf certain times.I also left in situations when in IRL i had problems but now i have moved house and i have fixed my WI-FI connection everything will be good.

Why should we unban you ?: 
I think i should be unbanned because when i did get banned it was a long time ago when i was new to Roleplay. Also mentioned above is my WIFI connection back when i roleplayed in this server was really bad as it used to cut out which i have now fixed. Since my ban i have joined a lot of other servers and i have improved on hot to Roleplay better and i now know all the rules. This is still one of the most popular and realistic servers out there it would be great if i could get unbanned and start roleplaying in this server again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You're talking about multiple situations here, however I'm only interested in the situation that led up to your ban. Did your internet cause you to disconnect in this situation?

You're talking about multiple situations here, however I'm only interested in the situation that led up to your ban. Did your internet cause you to disconnect in this situation?
It was a mix where my Wi-Fi would could out and i left in situations where i was getting robbed i did leave which i now know is wrong

Yes i am pretty sure it was it was a long time ago when my Wi-Fi did disconnect a lot in different online games as well so i think it was 

As is in the unban appeal rules

If you "bump" your appeal (adding extra comments) or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request.
As such, this appeal will be locked for 3 days for bumping (14/11/2022)

@pABLO ZexxyyPlease respond soon otherwise this appeal will timeout. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back