What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pandeh - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Unban Appeal for Pandeh 

In-game Name: Luke.#8697

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198166093456

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: c3.0

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as I was speaking to a friend in private DMs and mentioned a gang on another server suggesting he should try it with me. Now he was in that gang on this server as well and as a joke screenshotted it and put it in his gang's discord. He didn't show the name of the server or anything. I got banned from the RPUK main discord without being told why or that I was.

Why should we unban you ?: I have realised that Obviously, this was an advertisement even if it was in private to a friend I play with. Obviously, some other staff may have seen it as my friend intended it. In Hindsight maybe I shouldn't of asked a friend to try another server with me, but at the same time I wasn't mass messaging people, I asked one friend which everyone on this server does, ask their friends to go on other servers with them. At the end of the day if you were to ban everyone that asked one friend to play on another server with them in private DMS you would have 0 players left. I was never reported, the staff member who saw the screenshot just straight up banned me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

At the end of the day if you were to ban everyone that asked one friend to play on another server with them in private DMS you would have 0 players left.
Well clearly it wasn't that private if it's been seen by a staff member? It was put into a gang's discord which then resulted in you advertising to multiple people.

So you asked someone to join you on a different server. Why do you want to be unbanned from this one? 

Well clearly it wasn't that private if it's been seen by a staff member? It was put into a gang's discord which then resulted in you advertising to multiple people.

So you asked someone to join you on a different server. Why do you want to be unbanned from this one? 
Well It was meant to be private. How am I gonna know if my friend is gonna put it in a discord, technically he was the one advertising to them I wasn't even in that discord. Why do i want to be unbanned? you're saying this like we can't even play another server even once, everyone plays multiple servers My intention was never to leave this server or get banned, I enjoy it . I was simply seeing if my friend wanted to join me trying out a new server there is nothing wrong with that Like i said everyone does it no one plays by themselves. You cant ban everyone that play different servers with their friends, you'd have no players.

You cant ban everyone that play different servers with their friends, you'd have no players.
We are not talking about other people are we? We are talking about you. You are doing an unban appeal, sell yourself. Why should you get another chance? What can you add to the server. At the moment all you are doing is arguing a point of why you was banned, it's not up for questioning you was banned for advertising simple as that. I ain't going to coach you through your appeal but you need to stop this "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude and point fingers elsewhere. Focus on you give me something and then maybe we will see but at the moment I ain't convinced. 

We are not talking about other people are we? We are talking about you. You are doing an unban appeal, sell yourself. Why should you get another chance? What can you add to the server. At the moment all you are doing is arguing a point of why you was banned, it's not up for questioning you was banned for advertising simple as that. I ain't going to coach you through your appeal but you need to stop this "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude and point fingers elsewhere. Focus on you give me something and then maybe we will see but at the moment I ain't convinced. 
I'm not saying i didn't do anything wrong because otherwise i wouldn't of been banned. What can i add? I can add great RP, yes I was banned for advertising from the discord but i had spent a lot of time on the server because it is a genuinely a great community which is clearly shown through the player base. Thats why i'm applying for an unban because I want to be apart of the community again, Yes i've made mistakes i'm new to fivem, we are human everyone makes mistakes.  My intention wasn't to advertise or hurt the playerbase but to just have a good time with my mate. And I want to come back to have a good time with my mates that i made in the community and roleplay.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back