What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pandeh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandeh

Unban Appeal for Pandeh 

In-game Name: Luke Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198166093457

Ban ID: rpuk#5161

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, G3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned because I made a new character and transferred items between the characters.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me as I have only been in this server for almost 2 weeks now and it is the first server I have played on Fivem. I was not aware at the time that it was against the rules but granted I would of known if I read the rules properly, so the fault does fully lie upon me. If i was aware it was against the rules I would not of done it, I would of simply started over I apologise for breaking the rules and can promise if I do receive an unban it will not happen again. I would also like to add this is my first offense and I have never been warned, banned or kicked previously. The reason I transferred all the items over was because my old character Mikey Smith was when I was very new, he had too many convictions and the roleplay was bad, he lost his license and I didn't think he'd be able to get it back so I wanted to start over but keeping the two vehicles he owned.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Pandeh

Surely it must have been common sense to not do this? 

Also, a question. What did you attempt to move between characters? 

@Bowen I mean yes now that I think about it its definitely  common sense not to do it I tried to move money, two vehicles and a switch blade.

What about your house?

@Bowen yeah I sold it and bought it on my new character, should of mentioned that too. Hence why g3.5, I used information  I shouldn't of known and money I transferred  to buy it back on that new character.  This was totally  a lapse of judgement , I should of thought about it before doing it and re read over the rules.

Right, the only way I am willing to unban you now is to wipe your characters. You will be left with only your name. Everything else, as you shouldn't have had it any way, will be removed. Now this will take a short while for our developers to do so you will remain banned until this happens. I will @ you here when it is done. Unfortunately I cannot give an estimate of time. 

@Bowen the only character I would like to keep is the one I moved the things from which is Mikey Smith so if it makes it easier they can just delete Luke Smith. Now it sucks that I'll lose the house but at the end of the day I deserve it, its the best action for what i did.

@Bowen And I would like to apologise  and I have read over all the rules so I don't get banned again.

Also will I retain phone contacts  and memories or will everything go? 

You will retain knowledge and contacts. It should be noted that if you go ahead and buy that same house back, you will fall foul of the meta gaming rules. Just leave it and let it go. You of course can find a new house elsewhere.

@BowenOkay, thank you for all the help and unbanning me i'll be sure to let it go. Is my money going to be wiped on every character?

It will be wiped on the luke smith character, your other character already has 0

No difference in time really. Bear with us. 

You are the one responsible for your ban and now staff and devs are taking time out of their own day to get everything sorted. I advise you show patience and gratitude. If it takes 3 days, very well... If it takes 3 weeks, same thing. 

I suggest you go read the unban rules once more and then wait it out until someone gets back to you. 

Locked for 3 days. 

Right, that's your character deleted. Like I said, do not buy the house that you have lost on any character, do not move any money around your future characters and use some common sense when doing something that may be a bit off. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back