What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pandzyz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandzyz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pandzyz 

In-game Name: George Lewis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198961486127

Ban ID: !!rpuk11217!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The Situation we were in was we were getting ready to defend our barrio, however during the restart my PC blue screened so while i was fixing my PC i had made a decision to @everyone in order to get our numbers up as we only had up to 8 people in the city before storm ( including me ), I now understand this was the wrong decision and instead i should have let people naturally login to the server on their own accord as i have affected not only my RP, but the RP of others with my dumb mistake.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe i should be unbanned due to the fact i have provided many people great RP on the server and don't believe my journey to a great RP story should end here. I made a very dumb mistake by metagaming however it was done in the heat of the moment (which is no excuse for the matter) this is the first time i have ever done something like this as i try to ensure my RP is top notch at all times regardless of the situation,

If i am allowed back on the server, i will ensure this never happens again by closing my discord once i do, I have an understanding of how my actions were unacceptable and intolerable on this server, I have apologized to my gang as i am quite a high rank in the gang and do not condone my behavior at all and urge no one to follow in my footsteps with this blatant rule break. I told everyone to get on as i was angry at the situation at hand and highly regret acting in this way as i have made many close friends from this server who i now talk to on a daily basis and enjoy playing with.

I have made a few mistakes during my time on the server however with every mistake i grow my character and ensure to never make that mistake again, Once again i do apologize and hope you consider unbanning me from this server, I can assure you this incident will never occur again by myself and fellow members of my gang by keeping them in check to ensure they dont make the same mistakes i do.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Is this really the first time you've done something like this? you seem to be well aware this is a rule break so why would you risk a ban knowing it could cost you the chance to keep playing with your friends? 

What kind of effect do you think this type of behavior could have on your gang?
@Pandzyz

Is this really the first time you've done something like this? you seem to be well aware this is a rule break so why would you risk a ban knowing it could cost you the chance to keep playing with your friends? 

What kind of effect do you think this type of behavior could have on your gang?
@Pandzyz
Good Evening,

Firstly, i appreciate you taking time in order to respond to my appeal, in regards to your questions,

This is the first time and the last I have ever done something like this, I am well aware this is a rule break and im not sure why i risked the ban as i now know the repercussions as i see my friends play on the server daily and i can't join them anymore, I deeply regret my actions and can assure you this will never occur again.

In regards to the affect this type of behavior could have on my gang, as I do have a more senior role within the gang, my actions could have negatively impacted my gang into thinking 'rule breaks are fine as they've seen a senior do it' and i would not like to have that affect on my gang as I should be teaching them the right ways to follow the rules as our leader has taught us from the beginning, I have apologized to my whole gang in the discord server which the incident occurred in.

Are you able to join Teamspeak - Join For Support channel sometime this weekend and speak to a Member of Staff? Bring your appeal with you and show them it so that they're aware as to why you're there.

711069794dca7d99737e3bce44b49cd2.png

Any Staff Member will do, I am away this weekend due to personal reasons so will not be able to sort this out til I’m back 🙂

Alright, I'll keep it short.

If you are caught doing this again, it wont be easy to come back from. You've been banned for roughly two weeks, not being able to play with your friends and or your Gang. Be weary that any further bans on yourself within a 6 month period, you will be right back here pleading for us to unban you from our server.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back