What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pandzyz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandzyz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pandzyz 

In-game Name: George Lewis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198961486127

Ban ID: !!rpuk14607!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.6 & G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned breaking character and metagaming. I was talking on discord while being in game, and also mentioning things in character that i shouldn't have.

Why should we unban you ?: Hello.
I believe I should be unbanned because the things that happened that day do not represent me nor do they show the type of roleplay I can provide to the server. Looking back on the situation it was stupid of me to try and "go out" in that sense of fashion. At the time I did think I would be quitting the server but I should have just taken a break and not have done anything stupid. This is no excuse, but alcohol did play a factor as I had been drinking a bit that night and I do think that did play a factor in me doing what I did and next time when I'm drinking I will not be making any wild and spontaneous decisions as I did that day. I understand doing things like that can ruin peoples fun in the server and make it very unenjoyable for the parties involved. I do believe I have a lot of good roleplay to give and will always try to make things for for everyone, even if a situation does not go my way.

If a situation ever comes where I want to take a break again, the only thing I can do is say that I will just put the mouse and keyboard back and uninstall GTA and take a break instead of going around trying to RDM and I hope staff can take my word on that as I have never done anything like this before. I do think my ban history on the server for the amount of time I have been playing has been on the better side and yes, some people do have better records and don't make stupid decisions as I have, but nobody is perfect and all I can do is learn from this situation and strive to do better.

Thank you to the staff that take the time out of their day to read this!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Pandzyz

Walk me through the events of that night 
Hello jessie, thank you for the reply.

So to start the night i was out with friends and then I had come home. I had been out drinking so I was not thinking quite at 100%. I had planned on quitting the server and my friend snow also did as well so as 2 drunken idiots we decided to quit that night at the same time. We joined up in discord and planned on going around carelessly just breaking rules in the intentions of getting banned. The purpose was not to ruin anyone's RP or anyone's fun that night, it was to just get banned, which now looking back on it was a very stupid idea. I can only apologize to anyones RP I ruined that day. I should have just uninstalled the game and then returned when I felt I was ready to come back.

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I hope you are well today 🙂 

The purpose was not to ruin anyone's RP or anyone's fun that night
The rules are there so other peoples enjoyment is not spoiled or ruined, so going around to break rules to get banned would get in the way of other peoples enjoyment, would it not? 

It has just been over 2 months since your ban, would you say this has been enough time for you to look back and reflect on the actions of that night? 

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I hope you are well today 🙂 

The rules are there so other peoples enjoyment is not spoiled or ruined, so going around to break rules to get banned would get in the way of other peoples enjoyment, would it not? 

It has just been over 2 months since your ban, would you say this has been enough time for you to look back and reflect on the actions of that night? 
Hi Jessie and thank you for the response.

I do understand why the rules are in place. Looking back at my actions all I did was ruin others RP and enjoyment doing what I did. Without these rules things like what I did would be happening all the time and thats not what the server wants or needs. I know I would hate if that happened to me and I am sorry to those who's RP and fun I ruined that day.

I do think my 2 month wait has been an eye opener for me as I would like to return. I did not appeal straight away and I gave it some time to really grasp the entire situation. Looking back at it now, I think my actions were very stupid and do not represent my in any way. I think just being in the moment kind of thing. If I were to "be in that moment" again i'd rather just walk away and come back when I feel ready. I also wont be drinking and playing the server anymore, but rather when I do drink i'll find something else to do somewhere else where I won't make decisions like this again!

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I had noticed on that night after another player had come up to you and your friend saying something along the lines of "it's not worth it, go to bed" and you responded with "this shit is dead" 
Why the change of heart after that statement? 
What would stop something like this happening again if you were to be allowed back on the server? 

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I had noticed on that night after another player had come up to you and your friend saying something along the lines of "it's not worth it, go to bed" and you responded with "this shit is dead" 
Why the change of heart after that statement? 
What would stop something like this happening again if you were to be allowed back on the server? 
Thank you for the reply again!

So yes i did say that. At the time i felt like the server was getting less and less enjoyable for me and I was drunk so I said that. As I said before, that was not a good representation of me that night. Looking back at it even if I did have those opinions at the time I should kept those opinions to myself, even though my opinions have now changed since then. Everyone has an opinion about the server, but it’s just better to keep negative ones to themselves as it just makes the server a less enjoyable place and brings a bad vibe to the community when giving negative comments in that manner. Instead constructive criticism should be given in the right places if I feel that way.

If I was allowed back all I can give is my word to that I can stop myself from doing something like this again. I feel being away for 2 months has let me think quite a bit and mature a bit from the situation and that all this is not worth it. I will not be drinking and playing anymore and I do have  the self control to walk away and I hope I can prove myself to staff (if I time comes when I am ready for a break again) to show that.

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I hope all is well today! 

Given that this incident happened only 2 months ago are you saying things that you believe we would want to hear or is this change of heart coming from a genuine place? 
If it is genuine, what has caused the sudden change in heart? 
Are you wanting/ willing to provide/ be apart of roleplay that is not only fun for yourself but fun for other people? 

Good afternoon @Pandzyz

I hope all is well today! 

Given that this incident happened only 2 months ago are you saying things that you believe we would want to hear or is this change of heart coming from a genuine place? 
If it is genuine, what has caused the sudden change in heart? 
Are you wanting/ willing to provide/ be apart of roleplay that is not only fun for yourself but fun for other people? 
Hello Jessie,

To answer your question, yes it is coming from a genuine place. I would not appeal if I did not feel I wanted to play again or think that I did not enjoy the server. In all honesty I do enjoy the server and giving good roleplay. As I said before it was really a heat of the moment situation where I was with a friend and just made a bad decision. I have been playing other servers in my time away and I can look back at it and say that my time in RPUK is the most enjoyable.

And also yes, I am willing to be apart of roleplay that is fun for everybody, for both parties, even if I am in a losing situation. I can confidently say I have always done that in the past and I will continue to give good RP in any situation that I'm involved in. The things that happened on the day of my ban do not show what I can truly provide.

Good evening @Pandzyz

Thank you for your responses 

Your attitude in this appeal and with the staff that pulled you on the night has not gone unnoticed. I am happy to give you another chance here, consider it a "golden opportunity" to prove what you have said during this appeal. Do not waste it. 

Any bans you receive within the next 6 months will bring you back here
If you are banned again in the next 6 months you can not appeal for 3 months 

Unbanned 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back