What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - PaPaKz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaPaKz

Unban Appeal for PaPaKz 

In-game Name: Mathew Innis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198861649258

The date you got banned: 03/18/21

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for combat logging.

Why should we unban you ?: After nearly a week of being banned, I have consolidated on my actions and wish that you can put your trust in me again to play in your server, as I have realised the impact I had on the roleplay due to my combat logging as I did not realise how serious it was. I am deeply sorry for my actions and will never do anything that is against the rules again and hope you will consider my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @PaPaKz

You say that you didn't realise how serious combat logging is. How on earth could you not? This is a roleplay server, and if everyone just logged off when they were being arrested then there would be no point in having cops.

Answer me this: What did you expect when you came to join our roleplay server?

@PaPaKzPlease respond to this soon or this appeal will time out.

Hello Bowen Orion,

I am very sorry for the delayed response.

To answer your question of what I expected when joining your server, I expected to play as if it was real life and made sure to play as realistic I could be.

I am aware this is very hypocritical of me to say this, as I was banned for combat logging but, I will make sure to never make this mistake again as my time on this server, I have played as realistic I could apart from this day.

I hope you can give me this chance to redeem myself and be an affable and valuable member of your server.

Kind regards,

PaPaKz (Mathew Innis)

Is this the only time you have done this?

Hello there,

I have not combat logged prior to that day. However, I did combat log twice in a row as I saw they were waiting for me. After that, I then proceeded to wait for the storm and wait for the server to reset, then finding myself to be banned.

Once again, I apologise for my actions and hope you reconsider my ban.

Kind regards,

PaPaKz (Mathew Innis)

Ok, and would you say that you have ever broke any other rules?

Hello, I have come out of character a few times when first joining the server (was adjusting) and I have messed about once when someone was doing a bank robbery, which led me to get a warning from admins as my actions were quite unrealistic.

Kind regards,

PaPaKz (Mathew Innis)

Would you like to explain your actions in this report that was against you. 

Multiple rule breaks from you here, I would like you to list them and explain why you broke them.

Hello,

I have read the forum and watched all the videos included.

First of all, the story was not fully told in that report. What actually happened was my friends car (the blue Bugatti) was stolen by someone, we then found someone driving it and chased them, which is why we told him to get out and he wouldn't get out and the car broke down. During this time, a red Triad was waiting in a car calling for backup to plan a robbery against us, I am assuming. We then retrieved the car and robbed him for his actions, we then repaired the blue Bugatti and these Triads randomly came and told all of us to put our hands up. We then feared for our lives as were held at gunpoint and drove off.

Regarding the RDM, I was not part of that as you can see I was dead. Watching the video I assume my friend had come to check up on me to see if I had resuscitated and then saw the guy that held us at gunpoint.

Regarding the No Value of Life, which I assume is from me running away from gunpoint, is mainly because I had expensive possessions on me which I could not afford to lose, which meant I had to escape.

Regarding the combat logging/metagaming, I had already admitted that I had combat logged twice that day. The reason for the combat logging was for me to keep my expensive possessions, knowing that they would not take me to the hospital after they had killed me.

Once again, I apologise for my actions and hope you consider unbanning me.

Kind regards,

PaPaKz (Mathew Innis)

You have had a few warnings now and would have had 2 bans against you. This is going to be your LAST chance do not ruin it.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back