What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Paramountxz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paramountxz

Unban Appeal for Paramountxz 

In-game Name: Jeff Longshaw

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199012921392

Ban ID: !!rpuk13005!!

Reason given for your ban: I was banned due to me breaking the rule (G1.2) Random Deathmatch

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The rule G1.2 is in place so that both parties are roleplaying to high standard during altercations and on the day I was banned, that certainly wasn't the case from me.
Overall, I acted as though I'd been in the community for only a short time and as if I had no regard for that rule. My judgement that day was definitely not the best and sometimes hasn't been in the past but I am trying to improve.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned to again enjoy playing on such a great server with friends of mine. I would like to be given another chance, to prove I can roleplay to a high standard in those types of situations and to prove I won't get into trouble as I have in the past. I know it might be hard to believe with the history I have on the server but I wasn't as familiar with the rules as I am now. My lapse in judgement the day I was banned was due to me thinking it was okay to shoot someone that had done the same to me, which I now know to be wrong and to always provide exceptional roleplay even if it hasn't been provided to me in the first place.

If I had thought at that point in time that I might be in the wrong if I were to do something like before, I would open a ticket with context behind it to make sure I am not breaking rules when going forward during the roleplay I want to provide. I don't want to end up back in the appeals section, I value my time on RPUK and am sorry for wasting the time of the staff team with this appeal as well as the report I was banned for, if I am accepted back into the community you will not see me back here, I am trying to improve and want to show you so.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Afternoon @Paramountxz!

You were 14 days away from your 6 month FBS resetting since the last permanent ban you received.
All 4 bans you have now received on the server have been permanent so it's definitely a shame to see you back here after already having been given 3 chances to return to the server.

My lapse in judgement the day I was banned was due to me thinking it was okay to shoot someone that had done the same to me, which I now know to be wrong
You have been in this community since 2021, I find it extremely hard to believe that you thought it was okay just because someone else has done similar to you as I'm sure you know better than that. 

I would like to know what the real motivation behind this was, why did you ultimately pick to shoot someone after only saying a single sentence prior rather than attempting to roleplay with them which is what we are all here for?

I look forward to your response!

Hi, hope you're well.

You have been in this community since 2021, I find it extremely hard to believe that you thought it was okay just because someone else has done similar to you as I'm sure you know better than that. 
I should've known better than just to act on impulse and shoot them regardless if they did it to me or not. I try to keep my roleplaying standard as high as possible, aiming to set an example for those who are not quite as experienced in certain situations. I let myself down in this circumstance. 

I would like to know what the real motivation behind this was, why did you ultimately pick to shoot someone after only saying a single sentence prior rather than attempting to roleplay with them which is what we are all here for?
It was due to the response from Aztecas after I was shot. Ballas attempted to speak with Aztecas but shown disrespect on numerous occasions. There was roleplay behind me shooting them, it was just done poorly on my part and looking back now - I regret it.

I acted in an irresponsible manner and has now jeopardised my place in this community.

Please quote the rule you broke, how it appears on the rules page

Explain it in your own words

Explain why we have it on our server

After this,

Tell me what your Roleplay purpose is for our server?

I ask, because looking at your previous bans...it feels as though you are here to win more than Roleplay.

Please quote the rule you broke, how it appears on the rules page
Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

Explain it in your own words
Setting out to injure or kill someone without appropriate roleplay behind the attack.

Explain why we have it on our server
It is in place so it keeps a level playing field across the community rather than just being able to cause harm/disruption without any prior roleplay. The server would just be KOS, thus in turn, not making it very realistic and ruining the immersion RPUK has to offer.

Tell me what your Roleplay purpose is for our server
My roleplay purpose is to play as a gangster who is dedicated to their gang who would do anything to support it's members, also giving a unique insight to gang and criminal roleplay. I aim to supply multiple people who I currently have deals with - whatever their requests are whether that be guns, drugs or just information to help people along the way. 

I ask, because looking at your previous bans...it feels as though you are here to win more than Roleplay.
I have made mistakes in the past, but I strive to learn from them and move forward in a positive manner.

I am here to roleplay.

Tell me an experience that you’ve had or owned where the roleplay has been of high quality 

Respond or this will time out
Couldn't get on the website yesterday and I have only just finished work.

Tell me an experience that you’ve had or owned where the roleplay has been of high quality 
I was selling weed around F block on a BMX with Dave Sancho going for the trapping on a peddle bike roleplay. We would have a small amount of weed on us at one time, whilst keeping the main stash of weed we had, hidden in some bushes which we buried doing /me buries weed and using the /e dig emote to hide it. We would sell what we had on us, either to locals or if someone wanted something we would roleplay using the same method using it as a "stash" then go back and dig up more. If the police would come and question us asking if we were selling, we would say we were just practicing our bike riding abilities on the street and the skatepark behind F block. When the police would search us, we only had a small amount on us which we would claim to be for personal use, even though they were sceptical, they went ahead with the roleplay letting us continue to "practice on our bikes". Our aim was to try to get in touch with smaller none whitelisted gangs/groups to sort out deals and act as their connect for a wider variety of illegal items in time to come, leading to more roleplay. All in all, it was a fun scenario for those involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
We appreciate the effort that you're putting into this appeal. It is clear to see that you have seen where you went wrong. However, with this being your fourth permanent ban. I'm not too sure if you deserve another chance on our server. Most of your bans have been to gain an advantage over another player.

I'll do you a deal that I did someone prior, if you receive a ban within 3 months that is a Poor RP Rule break such as ( RDM, Baiting, Metagaming, NVL ), you will receive a 3 month cooldown. 

Do you agree?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back