What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ped - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ped

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: pedro pleed
Steam ID: 76561199226773344
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16936
Ban Reason: c2.2
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for passing a gun and bullets through a locked glass door at Pillbox. This situation all started when my friend and I questioned a player who was in a pb bed. Within a minute of us questioning this player, their friend entered the room and shot both my friend and me in the back of our heads without any prior interaction. After receiving treatment from NHS staff, we were detained in Pillbox by the police for questioning. During our conversation with the police, they hinted that we were going to be searched due to our involvement in the situation. Once the police turned around, I began to discuss with one of my friends who was on the other side of the glass door about what had happened.

In that moment, I passed my gun and bullets to him without considering any rule violation. I then crouched and walked over to my other friends who were also locked inside Pillbox and explained to them how I had found a small gap under the glass door that was just big enough for me to pass my items through. Due to the intensity of the situation, I was not fully aware and acted carelessly in thinking that this action was okay.

As the situation unfolded, we noticed in OOC that one of us had been banned, which led us to check our Discord messages to check for the reason for our friend's ban. After finding out the reason, we all froze with a sudden realization that we had violated one of rp.uk's rules (C2.2).

I was the first person to pass items through the door and suggested to others that they should follow my steps in passing the items 'through the gap under the door' as played out in this scene. As explained to staff who spoke with me regarding the incident.
Why should we unban you: Since being banned, I decided to sit back and review the situation repeatedly to see what I could have done differently to avoid this rule break. I have grown many relationships in RPUK and believe I am a valuable player within this server. I have made huge progress in building my character before the rule break occurred and managed to position myself in a very good role within the gang I was a part of. I was focused on progression for myself and other characters around me. I have been in RPUK for 8-10 months with recent high activity within this server without breaking any rules (except for this one) since my journey began.

After reviewing the situation and rereading the rules, I believe I can continue my journey within the family I have become a part of with no future situations occurring. I believe it was very clear I was disappointed with myself for being the leader of the three bans that had occurred, and I believe I can be a better role model from this point forward within the roleplay community.

During reflection, I've identified several steps I could take to prevent similar situations in the future. I will make a concerted effort to remain calm and composed during intense roleplay situations, ensuring that I don't act impulsively, avoiding any rule violations.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ped

You have been playing this server for quite some time now, why did you think that this was a good idea to do?

Hello @OneShot, thankyou for the reply.

In all honesty, I really didn't think the situation through before passing the items. It was a very heated situation where I got shot in the back of the head unexpectedly, which caused me to feel frustrated. I admit this was a careless decision with a lack of thought. In hindsight, I can clearly see this is a rule break, but in the moment, I did not think about my actions before continuing. I have been in the city for a while now, but stupidly, I was uneducated about this rule.

I did believe I could play this out by suggesting there was a gap under the door. However, after the first ban, we very shortly realized we had all done wrong.

Since being banned, I have further educated myself with the rules within RPUK to avoid any situation in the future if I were granted another chance.
I believe I can now control my behavior more accordingly to presented situations ahead.

From when you have gotten banned, what have you been up to?

Have you been playing on other servers or did you take a step back from roleplay?

I took a step back from roleplay overall to reflect on the situation and further educate myself with the rules before even sending an appeal. I have been on a different server just yesterday, which was a non-roleplay environment. This was an aim training server that I had joined with my gang leader from RPUK. I have been in contact with multiple people within the gang that I was a part of from RPUK due to growing multiple friendships. I still position myself in a way that can be helpful to the Rising Suns in any way possible. As an example, I give ideas for future events and ideas on designs for videos the gang is planning on making.

What is your position within your gang and what do you mainly focus on doing on the server?

My position in the gang is Gunso, however, I was on the brink of being promoted to 3rd in command. My main tasks are to lead the team during gang tasks, look for quality recruits, and plan/organize future events.

My main focus on RPUK is to progress the foundations and the growth of the Rising Suns . I plan to create fun events that all players of RPUK can partake in. Our gang prioritizes bringing back street racing to the server for more enjoyment and less warring between other gangs.

Hello @Ped ,

I have looked into your case and appreciate the effort and honesty that you have provided to us, its clear to me that this was a genuine mistake and have made it clear that you have learned from this and making an effort to progress past this. Since this is your only ban and I am pleased with your responses, I am willing to give you another chance.

We're willing to welcome you back to RPUK under the following conditions:

1. You must adhere strictly to all Community and Server Rules at all times.
  2. Any violation of server rules within the next 6 months will result in an immediate permanent ban.
We trust that you understand the seriousness of these conditions and are committed to upholding them.

Don't mess it up!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back