What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - PillowPlower - GTA RP

PillowPlower

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Etny Cooper
Steam ID: 76561198837352980
Ban ID (just the numbers): 1658211
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned indefinitely for (C2.3) Combat logging. Leaving the game whilst in the infirmary.
Why should we unban you: First I would like to start off by thanking the staff member(s) who have to take time out of their day to read my appeal.

Firstly, I believe I should be unbanned, because I think I have taken the time over the past month to reconsider my actions and reminisce on my time within your beautiful community. I truly think that I have learned my lesson in this time, and would like to continue with the Roleplay on my character. I really do enjoy the gameplay, roleplay and overall enjoyment that you bring with the server. I whole heartedly apologize for my actions, I did not intend
to break any rules, and I do really apologize. Thank you for providing the experience that I took for granted, This will not happen again. This incident occurred on a different character, I didn't intend to intentionally leave the server for my own benefit. It was a complete lapse in my judgement, as I was laying in the infirmary bed upon leaving. This was a complete mistake by all means and it will not happen again. I truly and dearly apologize for my actions.

I'd Like to thank the member of staff reading this, as this should not have happened to begin with. Thank you.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@PillowPlower

I am going to give you one chance!

I would like you to explain in DETAIL what lead to your ban? What did you do and what were your actions? and be honest!

Then I would like you to state the rule you have broken and then in your OWN WORDS, explain the rule and the impact it has on the server.

(Read the rules page before this)

@PillowPlower

I am going to give you one chance!

I would like you to explain in DETAIL what lead to your ban? What did you do and what were your actions? and be honest!

Then I would like you to state the rule you have broken and then in your OWN WORDS, explain the rule and the impact it has on the server.

(Read the rules page before this)
Thank you so much, my apologies for the delay. In the beginning of what lead to the situation was that me and a friend of mine created characters to engage in a different type of RP opposed to our usual characters. We had an interaction with the Police that led to us becoming imprisoned. during this time leading up to us being arrested I wasn't really enjoying what we were doing, hence me becoming slightly annoyed after having waiting to be transported to bollingbroke. When we arrived, we had an interaction with another individual that led to me and the other person becoming incapacitated. After this then we were taken into the infirmary by my friend where I was then in the bed recovering. In my own lapse of stupidity and lack of judgement I left the server to rejoin on a different character completely not realizing that I was in a bed on that character. It was a completely stupid mistake on my behalf, I've never done anything like this before as I completely respect and agree with the rules of the server. I truly apologize for this, as I've said before I assure you this will not happen again.

The rule that I had broken at this time was C2.3 or otherwise known as combat logging. This rule prevents individuals from leaving the server during an RP situation for personal benefit whether that be to, not be killed, not be arrested, or other RP situations which would prompt an individual to leave to better their RP experience, as I have said this rule is completely fundamental to RP in the server.

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate what staff do for the community to keep it an enjoyable experience for everyone.

@PillowPlower

Thank you for your response, I feel that you understand why you have been banned and the impact of your actions.

You are going to be UNBANNED! , take this as a warning and refresh yourself on the rules and lets not see you here again.

Back