What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pinkskyxx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkskyxx

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pinkskyxx 

In-game Name: Charlotte Lowe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199126408896

Ban ID: !!rpuk13012!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i got banned for c2.3 combatting logging, leaving or disconnecting in a middle of a RP situation.

Why should we unban you ?: it has now been 7 months since my ban and a lot has changed since then i took the time to sit back and be able to think of other ways to avoid getting overly frustrated and to be able to deal with it another way instead of breaking any rules, at the time me and my partner was in alot of conflict with another gang and their memebers and no matter how things turned out we always got the bad hand, after thinking about everything we have now realized to just let things go and move on a different path as far as we know all the conflict is now gone and settled between all of us, i shouldnt have acted the way i did as it was very wrong and ruined the Roleplay for the other side which i will never ever let the frustration of a situation get me to that point again.
I really miss the server and the community a lot, i felt like my punishment was truly deserved but now coming back with a clear mind set knowing to not do it again.
I am just wanting a second chance to be able to be back into the community and to prove that i can learn and not make the same mistakes again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @Pinkskyxx, I hope all is well! 🙂

If this situation was building up much frustration in you over time, why did you not take a break or explore any other avenues of roleplay?
We're not all limited to one character. 

I’m good thank you hope you are well too!

thank you for taking time to reply to me and unfortunately I should of taken time out of it and gave myself a clear headspace and eventually came back but unfortunately I didn’t I let it all build up for weeks and let it get to me and now I’ve learned that I can’t let things just build up as the only one that’s gonna lose out is me in the end which is what happened in this situation after all of this happened I backed away cleared the space I needed so now I know for next time when I even start getting a little frustrated in a situation to back away or even make another character to change things up. Thank you for replying. 🙂

Good evening @Pinkskyxx,

What's been happening between now and your ban being placed?
Have you been roleplaying elsewhere? Gained any other experience? 

I’ve had a break from roleplay for a month or so, but I joined a whitelisted server and gained a lot of new insight and experience I’ve played as a police officer and starting out in that area which is totally new to me and I really enjoyed it , which I would love to do in RPUK and explore the policing side of it if I was given another chance as normally I do the criminal side, thank you 

Good evening @Pinkskyxx,

Are you planning on returning purely as police or will you be exploring the gang side of RP again too? 

Thanks for your reply danoo, I’ll be returning as Charlotte as my crim side/gang rp but I’ll also be making another character to explore PD aswell, I really enjoy seeing the other side not just the criminal side. 

Good afternoon @Pinkskyxx

I hope all is well today 🙂 

You stated at the start of this appeal that you disconnected out of anger, how do we trust this won't happen again? As you can imagine the combat logging ban is in place for a reason. 
I like that you would explore 2 different avenues of roleplay but I would like to ask, what quality roleplay would you bring that is different to these two sides? 

I can only give you my word that it definitely won’t happen again as I don’t want to be back here at square one, if I start getting any bit of frustration I would just take myself out of it and take whatever time I need instead of ruining the RP for other side.

I would do my best in PD with my new character and bring the most RP I can within it hopefully making it into the top ranks so I want to work hard with that, I  don’t know as of yet where I  will go with my crim side but whatever happens I want it to make a good story out of both sides. 
Thank you for taking your time to read this 🙂 

Good afternoon @Pinkskyxx

Thank you for your responses 

I am happy to give you a second chance. Please read over the server rules before joining back so you do not end up back here 

Any bans in the  next 6 months will bring you back here

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back