What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - PJ Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Unban Appeal for PJ Adams 

In-game Name: PJ Adams

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198291033956

Ban ID: !!rpuk14857!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.1 (Game Modifications)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to game modifications. (C2.1)

In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what game modification I've used that isn't allowed on RPUK. With the rule 'game modifications' being such a broad term I'm not exactly sure what I could be banned for in particular.

Obviously the staff team think otherwise and this is why I'm here. I will go into detail with what I have downloaded and the files that have been put into GTA directly.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because I don't exactly think I've done anything wrong or downloaded any sort of malicious content in order for me to gain some sort of advantage over other players. The only thing I can think of that might be suspect is some sound packs that were downloaded which are louder and more realistic gun sounds and car noises such as tyre screeches and sometimes louder exhausts. I've used two different sound packs during my time on RPUK and have been using them for over a year, which is why I'm confused to why this has only become a problem recently. These are the files I downloaded and replaced in my GTA folder.

https://imgur.com/MFS78Po.png

If I were to be unbanned and if this was what I was indeed banned for, I would make sure any and all sound packs that enhance sounds such as gunshots were deleted and back to their original files - I never had any malicious intent with any of these files being on my PC but only downloaded them because I thought they sounded better than vanilla GTA sounds.

My intentions when I'm ever on the server are never to gain any sort of advantage over other players but to roleplay to the highest quality, with my brief period within The Lost MC as well as having characters in NHS, Police and Gruppe6 I varied my roleplay avenues and still wish to do so. I'd not jeopardise my time on the server when I have friends as well as the time spent on here with something as silly as hearing some sort of sound louder than anyone else.

To my knowledge, the sound packs I've downloaded in the past have nothing to do with footsteps or anything that would gain me an advantage.

When I opened a ticket with the staff team about this ban appeal, they said they would look it over and let me know there what exactly has been flagged or what comes up as suspicious, as I'm not fully aware and still unsure exactly. I can only assume at this point that that's what it was.

I appreciate staff reviewing what I have to say, if there's anything they can tell me I've missed in regards to what I've done I'd appreciate you letting me know in order to rectify this and help you trust me to better my actions if I am given the chance to come back to this community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @PJ Adams

Have you used anything else apart of what you've already mentioned? 

Hi @Mike

Thank you for responding so quickly, I know this is the last place you want members of the community ending up.

To answer your question in short, no I haven't used anything else or downloaded anything else for GTA or FiveM at all. The only things I ever downloaded was sound packs for realistic gun sounds and texture packs (NVE) to enhance what your game looks like.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say, hope you have a good evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening @PJ Adams , I hope all is well other than this ban! 🙂

I'd like to try and get to the bottom of this with you, and get this appeal shifted.
Please be strictly honest, during your entire time on this server have you used any game modifications that would've given you an advantage during a fight/war?

Hello Danoo,
I appreciate you taking the time to look at this, thank you.

In my entire time of playing on RPUK, other than what I have said in my first statement on this appeal there's been nothing else I have ever downloaded for FiveM or GTA whatsoever. I play with a enhance gun sound pack and used to play with NVE but recently took that out of my game files.

I wouldn't risk my 3 years on the server as well as time to come by having something that would be against the game modifications policy rules as I know (as it says on the forums) that these bans come with 0 chance of coming back to this community as such, people that are here to gain an advantage through mods or whatever else should not be here as their main focus would not be to roleplay and I think something else. My main focus on the server is strictly having fun with members of the community and roleplaying to a high standard as I hope I've shown in the past with the variety and depth of roleplay I have already provided. I hope you can believe me when I say for certain I've not got any modifications that would give me any sort of advantage during combat situations.

Have a nice evening, once again, I appreciate you taking the time and looking into this for me.

Good evening! 

After further review on this ban with a few other members within the staff team it has been decided that it'll be lifted as of now.
You will be able to connect to the server again once you've seen this. Apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience. 

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back