What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pops - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Pops 

In-game Name: Kiki Pops

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199237616189

Ban ID: !!rpuk12107!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think it's to do with my second NHS application, I may have mistyped my DOB that's the only thing I can think of?

Why should we unban you ?: I am definitely old enough to be playing in the city and I have been around for almost a year now, I have no idea why I would type in a different DOB, I was drunk the night I sent in my second application and could have mis-typed it I don't even know but all I can do is apologise and assure you that this will not happen again and I am sorry about it.

I am not making excuses I just genuinely don't know why I would put in a different DOB and knowing I could get perma banned for it makes me feel sick

I have been in the city for almost 1 year now and I can promise you that nothing like this will happen again, I have been looking over the rules again to refresh my memory and stay up to date with them, again I can only apologise for my drunken mistake and hope that we can resolve this.

Hope you have a great day, kind regards.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You've submitted three applications to whitelisted factions; each with a different age attached. 

I'm curious to hear how this may have happened? 

You've submitted three applications to whitelisted factions; each with a different age attached. 

I'm curious to hear how this may have happened? 
I use different DOB'S in online games and online to protect my identity, I was unaware that C1.9 was even a rule and I feel stupid that something so silly could ruin my chances of playing on this server ever again, with that said I have spoken with a few staff members via discord in the past I was also in a gang with one for 9 months and I'm sure that they would tell you that I am definitely of age to play on this server. I even joked with @siren about it after I submitted my appeal, she is the staff that I was in a gang with for 9 months and I'm sure she can even tell you my real age which is not near 18 unfortunately them years are long gone for me, im 29 btw.

I understand that my age my not be the issue here and that it's because of C1.9 but I can assure you that other than trying to protect my identity I have no reason to hide my age and I am most certainly old enough to play a 18+ game.

I use different DOB, names, names in emails to protect my identity online and in online gaming something which I take very seriously due to previous experience's I've encountered and honestly didn't know that it was a server rule which is something that i have now corrected after looking over them.

I do not intend to break any rules ever, and if my age is of question here I would be more than happy to join a TS or discord call with someone to confirm that I am not pegi.

On this server I try to use 2 DOB (I believe) 01/03/0000 and 01/01/0000 and again this is not to hide that I am underage it's to help protect my identity, I personally didn't see the issue BUT I respect the rules and after looking up C1.9 I understand my wrong doing to which I apologise and i admit i had no knowledge at the time that it was a rule let alone a rule that can get you perma banned.

On this server I try to use those same 2 DOB to save confusion but I was drunk when I put in the application and to be honest with you I have no clue what date I put in, I hold my hands up and say I messed up after reading the rules and most importantly C1.9.

I am sorry for any confusion, i will make sure in the future that it never happens again if given the chance to play again, I appreciate your time for looking over this, kind regards.

Being protective of personal data is a fair argument, and something we encourage everyone to be mindful of.

How come you said in the appeal that you mistyped your DOB, instead of simply stating from the start; "I use different variations of my DOB to protect my personal information" or something along those lines?

I'm sure you're aware that now that your age has came to be questioned, we must "investigate" to the best of our abilities, to the point where we feel confident with believing your age is 18+, without accepting any form of "proof of age", such as ID cards etc. as per our own wishes.

You say you are protective of your personal information, so I doubt I need to say this but I'll say it anyways; Any form of ID or actual proof of age will be swiftly removed and disregarded, and may jeopardize your appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
"How come you said in the appeal that you mistyped your DOB, instead of simply stating from the start; "I use different variations of my DOB to protect my personal information" or something along those lines?"

I just assumed that I had mis-typed it due to the fact that I always tend to stick to the same DOB's, this is to save myself confusion. I must have used a different DOB otherwise I wouldn't be here appealing, I was a little drunk when I submitted my application and I can honestly say I don't have a clue what I wrote on there.

"I'm sure you're aware that now that your age has came to be questioned, we must "investigate" to the best of our abilities, to the point where we feel confident with believing your age is 18+, without accepting any form of "proof of age", such as ID cards etc. as per our own wishes, and for the benefit of the player due to GDR/GDPR. "

Whatever needs to be done I am more than happy do it because I don't want to be permanently banned from this server ever.

How do you suggest we go about it? I am happy to jump in a discord call, TS if needed, I'm sure you would be able to tell that I am old enough just by my voice, but whatever you need to do please let me know and I am more than happy to comply.

I am so sorry for this and thank you for the quick response.

Fair enough - Please open a Discord ticket and link this appeal. 

A voice chat will be held by one of our staff members and we'll proceed from there. 

Note that, although I understand the reason as to why you gave a false age, it is still a direct violation of rule C1.9 to do so. 

Fair enough - Please open a Discord ticket and link this appeal. 

A voice chat will be held by one of our staff members and we'll proceed from there. 

Note that, although I understand the reason as to why you gave a false age, it is still a direct violation of rule C1.9 to do so. 
Thank you, I understand that now and I apologizing sincerely. I can guarantee that something like this will never happen again ever. Thank you for your time and I shall open a ticket on discord now, kind regards.

Thank you for coming to Teamspeak for a chat @PopsAs mentioned in the chat, Keep in mind what we said during this. 

Also as mentioned this ban won't count towards the FBS! 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back