What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pulavup - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulavup

Unban Appeal for Pulavup 

In-game Name: Finley Dinora

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199224715777

Ban ID: llrpuk16036ll

Reason given for your ban: g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: well i think i was banned because i remembered i had some money on my other character so i placed money on floor then went in on my other character and picked it up.

Why should we unban you ?: because i used to play a low pop city that u can do that in the city as long there is rp behind it for example if u said that your character was flying out the city and left some money for u and that was fine so then i tried to do it in this city and realised u cant i made a very bad mistake I'm new to the city also i did read the rules but i didn't see that rule i just read the main ones like vdm rdm ect but i really didn't know it wasn't aloud but now i know it wont happen again i still have the money if you want to remove it just any thing to play the server again as its the best one i have played so far because all the things you can do in it and went back through rules and read through them all so this wont happen again thankyou

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Pulavup

I hope you are well today 🙂  

While reading over the rules again did you spot any other rules that you did not spot the first time? 

yes because like i said i only read some of them as i have played in a city before this one which had different

rules but i thought they all had same but i guess not now

im talking about how there is alot more rules in this city than there was in others so i read them

Good morning @Pulavup

I am little confused and I hope you can clear somethings up for me, what rules have you noticed that are different? What made you not read they fully before this ban? 

well i used to play a server which my friend owned and was quite a new server but wasn't that serious so there was only a few rules so i thought all servers where like that but then after i got banned i read through the rules and noticed there is a lot more so i just made sure i read through them because i saw few that i  didn't know where rules before but i read through them now so if i get given another chance i wont make another mistake.

Hello @Pulavup

As you can imagine transferring money and items between characters is not an intended feature of the game, you had one character dropped £200K in to a box and another character pick it up. Can you see how it can have a negative effect on the economy? 

yes i do see and im sorry about that its just because my friend wanted me to bet 100k i did it and got 200k then i transferred it but wont happen again

@Pulavupas a condition of you returning we will be deleting all but one of your characters and then wiping that remaining character.

Do you agree? If so,

Which character would you like to keep?

Good afternoon @Pulavup

Thank you for your responses

Finley Dinora has been fully wiped and Fin Dinora has been deleted. Please read over the server rules before joining back so we do not end up back here 

Any bans in the next 6 months will bring you back here 

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back